Thread: Rate My website Design

Rate My website Design

Hello guys, my website is a finance blog, providing finance information and also involved in Amazon Affiliate by curating some its products on the site. I need ideas on how best to push my Amazon deal.my site is https://www.financialslot.com

Hi Mamba75,

Could you link out to Autobiographies on Amazon. I saw you had a post referring to Scooter Braun, in the post you mention Justin Bieber, you could link to Amazon Music and get affiliate payments for that. these are just a few ideas to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Innzone Hosting View Post
    Hi Mamba75,

Could you link out to Autobiographies on Amazon. I saw you had a post referring to Scooter Braun, in the post you mention Justin Bieber, you could link to Amazon Music and get affiliate payments for that. these are just a few ideas to help you.
    Thank you. will look into that

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba75 View Post
    Thank you. will look into that

Hello guys, my website is a finance blog, providing finance information and also involved in Amazon Affiliate by curating some its products on the site. I need ideas on how best to push my Amazon deal.my site is https://www.financialslot.com
    The site looks good, but I would add a Disqus comment form.

Looks good, maybe you need to draw more traffic with SEO optimization

What about Flipkart? Do you check their affiliate program? Highly recommend!
    Also you can get additional information here: flipkart customer care number

I don't know maybe this is going to be just me I've seen these "articles" types a ton of times and man they are just spammy to me. It's like an online version of a really bad tabloid magazine. You should read up a bit about Yahoo mail and besides the fact that they have a not-so-good mail service the second complaint from people was a barrage of articles and ads and sensationalist type links .. the clickbait ones.I think hat used to work a while back but marketers fail to realize people get used to marketing tactics and then flat out ignore them once aware. The first link I click on in your nav I get hit with a pop-up that I cant close - That would be a bounce from me. When I dig a little deeper into the site I start to see normal-looking articles like in the insurance tab that to me looks less spammy and if I may say desperate for a click. I guess I would just tone it down a bit on that home page.

Customer Support: amazon customer care number just dial
    Thank you for offer. Will check it asap

The interface is very convenient and clear. Good job!

Great resource.
    But it seems to me a bit too gray.

Useful blog!

Thread Information