Thread: How to increase website traffic?

How to increase website traffic?

Hi,

I just wanted to know that what should I need to do in my SEO so that I can get high traffic on my website?

High traffic often means top positions in google. You need to be better than your competitors in everything.
    So check their websites, their content and links, repeat and make it better

How can SEO increase the site traffic?

You should do On-page SEO first and if you can't then hire a best one who can provide you this professional services and then use other Off-page SEO techniques.....

test reply

try to use Questions and Answer websites.

Google them with your niche keywords and if you find QA sites or forums.. Place your link. You would get free traffic. These forums and sites are already ranking high and you would get free traffic for months

I am sharing you a very good article which will help you to increase the website traffic. https://mythemeshop.com/blog/increase-website-traffic/ Go through the article and if you don't understand anything google it and read about it. SEO is a never ending process and is regularly updated.

Put in good content with your primary and secondary keyword, create a sitemap and put it for google crawling and important most step; create backlinks as much as you can as it increases page and domain authority, which in fact increases traffic on your website in long run.
    Good Luck!

Hi tabs, Yes you are right, I am working on my website to get a good position on the Google top pages.

Quote Originally Posted by goodsamk View Post
    try to use Questions and Answer websites.

Google them with your niche keywords and if you find QA sites or forums.. Place your link. You would get free traffic. These forums and sites are already ranking high and you would get free traffic for months

Yes, I will do that and I hope it will helpful for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sidra06 View Post
    Put in good content with your primary and secondary keyword, create a sitemap and put it for google crawling and important most step; create backlinks as much as you can as it increases page and domain authority, which in fact increases traffic on your website in long run.
    Good Luck!
    what is the best way to get backlinks?

Backlinks

Quote Originally Posted by james j capps View Post
    How can SEO increase the site traffic?
    you need to backlinks in authorities sites for more traffic on sites.

Thread Information