Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last>>

Thread: How to increase traffic on the website

How to increase traffic on the website

Is there any significant way to increase traffic for the website?

Quote Originally Posted by jaymiehu View Post
    There are plenty. Read up on organic seo.

roban has some interesting articles on his SEO services website, worth being read :-)

My recommendation: Contents, contents, contents. As more contents you have a search engine can index, as more visitors you will finally get.

Quote Originally Posted by marc77 View Post
    roban has some interesting articles on his SEO services website, worth being read :-)

My recommendation: Contents, contents, contents. As more contents you have a search engine can index, as more visitors you will finally get.
    Thank you Marc and I echo your advice. Content is king and it must be intelligently written, peppered with key words and phrases and relevant to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by marc77 View Post
    I agree completely, content is King when it comes to SEO but the OP was asking about increasing traffic - SEO is a medium to long term ongoing project and other forms of marketing such as PPC, banner ads, affiliate networks, forum posting and blogging can have a much higher immediate impact on traffic to a website.
    Regards,
    David

Internet Retailer eCommerce shops . Geran SEO Search engine optimisation

There are several ways to increase your traffic. To name a few, article submissions, blog commenting, smo, etc. Better if you all utilized these techniques for a more favorable result.

Yes,contents is the king,you should update your site everyday,and then you can submit your site to some socail bookmarks,write some articles about your site,go to some forums,blogs.Then,the traffic will increase.

Quick steps to increase your SEO

Here are some steps that will help you with SEO:

1. Start a blog!

Blogs are great for SEO because they're constantly updated, full of <h> tags and keywords, and people can link back to relevant articles

2. Submit your blog to technorati, blog catalog, and blog pulse

3. Make sure that all links going out from your site have the rel="nofollow" html

The reason you want this is so that Google doesn't leave your site through these links and therefore your site loses rank. Keep your rank!

4. Use <h> tags on the title and headers of your site

5. Get people to link back to your site

Write guest blog posts, ask people to link to your site, and use social networks like FB and Twitter.

If you're looking for a quality drop ship list that's FREE, check us out at (url removed).

Hope this helps!

- Jun
    jun.loayza [at] DropForMe.com

Quote Originally Posted by jaymiehu View Post
    There are many ways to increase traffic for website. The best way is post Classifieds, blog comments, yahoo answers. Yahoo answers are the best thing to generate instant traffic.

http://www.facebookster.com/blog

Are yahoo answers really that valuable? It seems to me like it would result is as much traffic as say ... a classified or forum post. And, even at that, I think the links are no-follow, so it wouldn't really do any benefit as a backlink.

I've done yahoo answers, but not for website traffic reasons, but maybe I'll look into it.
    Matthew Overstreet
    Samurai Swords

From my experience, instant traffic is most often very temporary. I get lots of hits for a day or so after a link goes up and then nothing at all until I make a new link somewhere else. In the long run, instant traffic to my sites is only a very small percentage of the total.
    The Old Sarge

Quote Originally Posted by overstreet1983 View Post
    Are yahoo answers really that valuable? It seems to me like it would result is as much traffic as say ... a classified or forum post. And, even at that, I think the links are no-follow, so it wouldn't really do any benefit as a backlink.

I've done yahoo answers, but not for website traffic reasons, but maybe I'll look into it.
    Yes yahoo answers are really valuable just keep one thing in mind when you answering some ones question do no market your site or blog just answer the question and place a link in a source. It helps a lot in traffic generation.

Hi, I found http://seologic.com/web-traffic/increase/visitors/ that lists different ways to increase traffic to a website. Check them out and see if you get some ideas.

Always update your site with fresh and unique content and then do social bookmarking and article submission for that content. If your content is good and interesting then your site get many visitors and traffic

Smile

Guys you all are right. I think you may get some of good tips and explanation about your question by the following link:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Increasing-Site-Traffic-How-to-Get-Web-Traffic--How-to-Increase-Traffic-to-Your-Website

Thread Information