Thread: Honest Thoughts on my site? wanting to work on ranking better in SERP

Honest Thoughts on my site? wanting to work on ranking better in SERP

Hi Mark. Well, this page is definitely clean looking. I would rewrite the lead capture question. However, if your goals are serp, then this specific page doesn't seem to have enough content. What specifically are wanting feedback on? Because if you're looking for opinions on it's looks only or content, that's all your going to get. As far as ranking, that requires much more research for both on page and off page research. If you're trying to generate targeted traffic, I'd recommend you create separate landing pages with stronger calls to action, and then focus on specific groups of keywords to optimize. Then there is of course being proactive and advertising. In addition, get control over your content / site structure, aside from your seo. But just scanning your page, it looks clean, but there are more things that need to be looked at a deeper level which may have an effect on your serp. Site speed, internal linking..etc. Hope this helps you.

Your website looks nice but I would made "Up" apperas only when user is on the bottom of the page. It looks really annoying.

For me everything look good.

May be you can remove this : Let us know how we have done by leaving a review on Google!

This is located at the bottom of the page.

Please decrease the font size, it takes a lot of space. especially headings

Thread Information