Improve page speed.
    Create appealing calls to action.
    Use bullets.
    Choose original images.
    Write targeted headlines.
    Stay consistent.
    23-Feb-2018

You can improve UX by simplifying web design

User experience matters irrespective of the product type. With the modern era getting digitized and technically more advanced, the importance of a sleek user experience is higher. It’s indeed challenging as digitization becomes prominent among common men. User experience design has to be optimal on such occasions, to meet the expectations of all levels of users.

1. Know Your User
    2. Maintain Whitespace
    3. Perfectly Place Call To Action
    4. Address Factors That Affect the Speed of the Site
    5. Make Sure That Key Elements Are Found in Hassle Freeway

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Make sure you will check the site with google page insight also
    Last edited by kevin21; 07-20-2021 at 09:54 AM.

YOu can google best practices you will be amazed how many things you find that we regularly do in website design that are not the best UX ideas and this is because of website templates.

The things that work like a charm for us are a combination of using google analytics to see bottlenecks and bad performing pages in terms of bounce rates and dwell time and then a tool to record users on those pages. Then you filter the recordings that are short with no action and it will reveal to you where users are getting confused or stuck.

Good UX seamlessly moves visitors between web elements. It gives your website clarity and intuitiveness and encourages conversions.

Leave plenty of white space.
    Increase the speed of the page.
    Create compelling calls to action.
    Bullets points
    Select the original pictures.
    Targeted titles.

If you're still having issues, I suggest is hiring an eCommerce development company for a better experience on your site and increase revenue.

Please tell me which languages are used to create UI/UX. I know that they use C++ and JAVA. What about Node.JS, Vue.JS, React.JS? Are they in demand?

Exclamation

I want to understand what programming language I should be more familiar with!

Having a good online presence is as important as having a clean and tidy storefront; a ecommerce website development is its face. Nowadays, users are savvy about web design and have come to expect a certain level of sophistication.

1. Provide Engaging Content
    2. Use Layout Strategically
    3. Provide Information Concisely and Efficiently
    4. Don’t annoy your visitors
    5. Optimize your website

The main thing is to do everything in an original way, but rely on the experience of competitors.

I think that there are many ways to improve UX design, which are equally effective, for example, but to create a really high-quality, professional, trendy project in the end, you need to know not only about what programs are there for this and what tools you can use in your work, but you also need to understand that you are making a design that will be seen, tried and possibly appreciated by thousands of people. I advise you to start learning web design by reading a book from a team of real experts in it. You can find a more detailed description of the contents of the Sweet Spot UX book here https://sweetspotux.com/buy . I think that Amazon user ratings will convince you that this book is really worth the time to read it.

Update your design to current standards.
    Improve page speed.
    Make it mobile responsive.
    Freshen the content regularly.

Your website visitors are your most important asset. That's why UX is the key to your success. Here are a few points instrumental to creating a quality user experience:
    - architecture (the planning and layout)
    - navigation (how the user navigates to different sections)
    - performance (loading time and errors)
    - design (look and style)
    - content (what’s featured).
    It is no doubt possible to do all this without addressing professionals, but you need to have special knowledge and skills. I personally prefer working with a software development company that helps me achieve my goal effectively and faster due to a professional approach.

Quote Originally Posted by vijay.vamosys View Post
    Hi Folks,

We have developed new website for our B2B business, We basically develop Fuel Monitoring and Fleet management solutions.

Need guidance and inputs for improving the UI/UX for better user experience and also some guidance on page speed optmisation with all integrations.

Any small suggestion will be helpful for us.

Thanks in advance

UI is the abbreviation of user interface. It includes the style, structure, look, feel, behaviour, responsiveness, usability, and so on of the user interface. UI design is the process of designing the layout of the screen, the button, the window, the font, the color, the function, etc. UX is the abbreviation of user experience. It includes the design of the user's input method, display method, button order, etc. factor influences the success or failure of the product. The good experience is the whole process the user encounters the progress of the product. The user interface should reflect the unique characteristics of the product. The user experience should be consistent and easy to understand. The design of the user interface and user experience need to be combined with each other.

if you want take an idea about UI UX design must visite this website: - https://trendzacademy.com/

Thread Information