Thread: SocMed Marketing For Product Landing Pages

SocMed Marketing For Product Landing Pages

How do y'all market your product landing pages on multiple socmed platforms (IG, FB, etc)? I know most people go down the paid ads route for landing pages but I'm trying to see if there are any alternatives.

I was recently assigned to a client that owns a furniture business. They wanted help in marketing their product landing section for outdoor furniture.

But from what I've noticed while handling their campaign for close to 2 months now, the reach for my posts on FB and IG are both abysmal. I feel like it's triggering spam filters because they're straight up just product landing pages.

How do y'all do it? I feel like my copy is not the problem, but I must be doing something wrong because it just ain't working.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like spam.**

It doesn't matter what kind of business you or your client starts , the main goal should be customer satisfaction.
    PissedConsumer website indicates the real state of every single business's customer service and level they are on at the moment.
    Businesses who don't care about customer reviews and feedbacks will not survive in this crazy world for too long.

Thread Information