Thread: Loans

Loans

I need money for my business. And I want to get it fast. What companies and kinds of loans can you recommend? Any advice will be appreciated.

I was in the same boat. I guess, your choice depends on several factors like your credit score, your business plan, a sum you need, etc. You can address a bank, but it might take time to get a loan there. I personally have a bad credit score, so I chose one of loantik companies that don't pay attention to it. Also they work 24/7 without days off, so if you need urgent money, this might be a good choice. Hope it helps!
    Last edited by Jim222; 09-01-2020 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex7788 View Post
    I need money for my business. And I want to get it fast. What companies and kinds of loans can you recommend? Any advice will be appreciated.
    When starting a small business, most often people are faced with the financial part of the problem. You have to choose a place, equipment, and means to acquire all this. You will need a lot of money to support your start-up business. You can check price comparison apps which will lead you into the world of small business loans and other lucrative cash options.

Thread Information