Thread: Is it necessary to have Online security for my Small Business?

Lightbulb Is it necessary to have Online security for my Small Business?

Small business are extremely vulnerable to CyberSecurity attacks, Ransomware attacks and hacking.

What steps are you taking to secure your online business?

I recently started using a cybersecurity company that focuses solely on small - medium sized businesses (including underdogs) and is offering free trails to secure any business. Before this, I never really secured any of my websites or businesses with any level of solid or structured cybersecurity. Since I had never been hacked, I figured it was not a necessary expense. Now that all of my teams are working remotely, I decided better to be protected than not.

I am curious to hear what steps small/medium sized business owners are taking to secure their business amidst these chaotic times and this new transitionary period where employees are mainly working from home. I am Also happy to recommend the cyber Security team that I recently started using, as they are ex military and have quite a bit of knowledge & Experience. My free trial began last month with them and I am happy so far with the new levels of peace of mind that I am experiencing.

Looking forward to responses

Thread Information