Small business are extremely vulnerable to CyberSecurity attacks, Ransomware attacks and hacking.

What steps are you taking to secure your online business?

I recently started using a cybersecurity company that focuses solely on small - medium sized businesses (including underdogs) and is offering free trails to secure any business. Before this, I never really secured any of my websites or businesses with any level of solid or structured cybersecurity. Since I had never been hacked, I figured it was not a necessary expense. Now that all of my teams are working remotely, I decided better to be protected than not.

I am curious to hear what steps small/medium sized business owners are taking to secure their business amidst these chaotic times and this new transitionary period where employees are mainly working from home. I am Also happy to recommend the cyber Security team that I recently started using, as they are ex military and have quite a bit of knowledge & Experience. My free trial began last month with them and I am happy so far with the new levels of peace of mind that I am experiencing.

Looking forward to responses