Thread: Hi Friends Anyone know how Link is more important to SEO???

Hi Friends Anyone know how Link is more important to SEO???

can anyone tell me why Link is more imortant to SEO???

Link building is only one lever and shouldn't be your whole SEO strategy. Depending on the site you're working on, building links may be a good use of your time — or not at all.

Quick Answer: Links (both from other websites as well as the links within your own site) are important to SEO because there is a direct correlation between quality/quantity of links to your site and how much search traffic your site receives. For small businesses, more links = more search traffic = more customers.

Links are important for SEO because the quality/quantity of links to your site is directly associated with how much search traffic your site gets. More connections for small firms = more search traffic = more clients.

Link building is very important for SEO for more traffic on site.

Building links is one of the many tactics used in search engine optimization (SEO) because links are a signal to Google that your site is a quality resource worthy of citation. Therefore, sites with more backlinks tend to earn higher rankings.

Thank you for the great helpful inof here! I would like to get some tips on SEO for my new website which I created with the help of the website builder from https://www.*********.com/designs and I think it is pretty helpful. Share any more tips here, guys, I will appreciate it!
    Last edited by jcage; 07-06-2021 at 03:09 AM.

SEO is a combination of link building, on-page, & technical SEO. You cant rank your website without creating backlinks. Also try to make quality backlinks rather than quantity.

Well, links can be only a small part of your SEO, you also have to consider other variables such as Copywriting, keyword analysis, defining your target audience.

Links are really important for ranking and traffic

Backlinks are very important but it is depend on the type of links and business niche of the website where you have created a link.
    A quality backlinks from your business niche will improve your traffic as well as ranking.

Links are the direct correlation between quality/quantity of links to your site and how much search traffic your site receives. More traffic helps to increase website rankings.

Thread Information