Thread: My Url is blocked in Facebook. What are the effective to resolve??

My Url is blocked in Facebook. What are the effective to resolve??

My Homepage strategicerp.com is blocked by Facebook, What are the effective ways which can help me ASAP. I was generating leads from Facebook ads of Real Estate and Infrastructure but my ads also have been stopped by Facebook.
    Can anyone suggest ways which will help me?

Links removed to avoid looking like spam. Moderator MF.
    Last edited by Mark Fink; 07-03-2020 at 09:43 AM.

If your website is indeed blocked by Facebook, here's how to fix the problem so that you and others can share your content again.
    Make sure you're not violating any Community Standards. ...
    Submit your website to Facebook for reconsideration. ...
    Use Facebook Ads live chat (if available)

The most common reason why a website URL might be banned is it was posted too many times in a promotional manner by the same person. Another reason why Facebook might block a URL is if it on a list from another website, such as a security company.

If your website is indeed blocked by Facebook, here's how to fix the problem so that you and others can share your content again.

1. Make sure you’re not violating any Community Standards
    Before doing anything else, you need to make sure that your website doesn’t violate Facebook’s Community Standards.

If your website is legitimately violating any standards, you’re not going to be able to unblock it.

2. Submit your website to Facebook for reconsideration
    Once you’re 100% sure that your website doesn’t violate Facebook’s Community Standards, you can submit it for reconsideration.

To do this, go back to the Facebook Sharing Debugger tool and enter your website again. You should see the same message telling you that your website is blocked.

To submit your website for reconsideration, click the let us know link:

This will take you to a form where you can submit a short message explaining why your site should be unblocked:

1: If your site never violated the Community Standards, you can explain that here.
    2: If your site did violate the Community Standards but you’ve since removed the offending content, you can also let them know about that.

Facebook doesn’t offer a specific timeline for when they’ll respond. However, you should expect it to take anywhere from a few weeks to a month (and you might not get a response at all – you can try resubmitting again if that’s the case).

3. Use Facebook Ads live chat (if available)
    Here’s one thing that’s true pretty much everywhere:

Money talks.

When you submit your website through the method in the previous section, you’re basically firing your message off into the void.

You have no idea when, or if, Facebook will actually see your message and respond.

So, how can you get a faster response?

Facebook Ads!

If you run/ran Facebook Ads, you might be able to access Facebook Ads live chat support. Some users report success using this live chat to get their website unblocked.

We say might because live chat is not available for all users – Facebook is open about the fact that not all users see it. Whether or not you see the live chat option depends on factors such as whether or not you’ve run ads and your ad spend.

If your account is eligible for Facebook Ads live chat, you should see it below the list of options on the Facebook for Business help page:

If you do see the live chat option, you can reach out to support for help with your site. Again, several people have reported faster resolutions with live chat.

If you don’t see live chat, you’ll need to rely on the contact form from the previous section.

Step 1: Check That Facebook Is Actually Blocking Your Website.
    Step 2: Review Facebook's Community Standards and Make Any Necessary Changes.
    Step 3: Resubmit Your Website to Facebook for Consideration.

You can read Facebook community guidelines or you can contact support team to resole issue.

To make the change, go to the top of your Page by the Admin Panel and click
    Edit Page > Update Info > Basic Information > Change Username.

Closing.... The original poster was probably using us to SPAM and get his site name out there... and he has been back in well over a year.

Thread Information