Thread: How can I promote my website?

How can I promote my website?

need some help getting traffic to my website. How can I promote it?

I don't know, SEO, Ads? It's totally up to you.
    Last edited by johncharles64; 05-04-2020 at 10:25 PM.

One of the best way to get traffic is Pinterest. Yes, Pinterest can provide thousands of traffic by just creating a pin. As soon as your pin indexed, your linked pages start getting traffic.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Register the site in business catalogs, post press releases, promote your brand if there are soats online.

There are many ways. I will list some here which are most effective nowadays:

Local SEO: Try to optimize your website on Google my Business(GMB), create local business listings with good DA and follow links, create post on GMB (It helps a lot).

Blogging: try to write a blog on the current situation and related to your niche. Make it helpful for your readers. try to make it at least 1000+ words (thin content is clearly not accepted by Google). Promote your blog as much as you can.

Social Media: Trust me. Social Media is a saviour in this situation. Try making more engaging posts for your customers and readers.

Lastly, as we know guys this pandemic has caused a lot to many people. So, try helping others as much as possible. Stay Home. Stay Safe

Social media is a powerful factor to promote your website online, because social media is used by people all over the world, here you can get the desired traffic.

Thread Information