Thread: Security apps given for free while working from home during Coronavirus

Security apps given for free while working from home during Coronavirus

Coronavirus isolation is starting to affect each of us, including family business owners. I’ve been reading about the sudden surge in cyber attacks and hacking while people turn to work from home. So I wanted to reach out to a few companies who could maybe help me in securing my connections and devices. I was surprised to see that the first company to offer their services for small businesses for free was a VPN and not some giant antivirus software company (or maybe I missed it?). Here’s the link to Surfshark VPN’s offer, although if anyone sees any similar announcement from security companies please share them here, before I start sending emails to others.

I've been using Surfshark VPN for more than a year. I received one of the Black Friday deals, the price was good, so I decided to try it. I should say, it turned out to be a great choice. I like it a lot. Also I've recenlty found out that Surfshark is a good P2P VPN. Having read your post, I understood that this is a really good service that supports small business in tough times. Thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by Jim222; 04-02-2020 at 12:08 PM.

I've also read good reviews of the Surfshark VPN. Especially noted for high security and privacy at a low price. I want to try it soon!

I've also heard excellent things about the Surfshark VPN, which is known for providing exceptional security and privacy at a moderate cost. I'm excited to give it a go!

I too heard a lot of good things about Surfshark VPN. Really excited to try it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Casey J. Dowell View Post
    I too heard a lot of good things about Surfshark VPN. Really excited to try it!!
    Surfshark is really good. I'm currently using it and I'm pleased with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex7788 View Post
    Surfshark is really good. I'm currently using it and I'm pleased with it.
    I also use VPN (usually, Surfshark, NordVPN, or ExpressVPN). Also, I installed Avast antivirus on my devices. As for work, we started using Clerk. For me, this is one of the best text messaging platforms for business. It has many great options. First of all, it allows transforming a business landline into a textable phone number. So, you can enable your current number for sms texting and give your customers a new way to interact with your business. Also, it is possible to host the sms portion of your Zoom phone number and use it directly in Slack. And much more. Absolutely great and convenient service, in my opinion.
    Last edited by Jim222; 01-29-2022 at 04:31 AM.

The safety on the internet gets worse and worse. The lockdown made us meet a lot of problems. On top, people and companies started having financial problems. We weren't an exception, and we started to look for options to help our employees. I randomly discovered partersinfire.com and their list of games paying you to play. We told our whole company to download some games, and we gave them the chance to substitute 2-3 hours a day of work to play. In this way, they could gain a good amount of money, and our firm didn't have any financial problems anymore.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Thread Information