Page 2 of 2 12

Thread: Organic Traffic to my Online Store

there is no free traffic at all, you always spend your time and energy))

I would like to hear your thoughts on offline marketing. What do you think about it?

Today 90% of people use Social media like Facebook, Instagram as part of their daily routines. On average a person spends 2-3 hours on social media. Social media is one of the best ways to generate website traffic for online retailers. Online Shop can leverage the power of social media and get a ton of visitors as your web traffic for free. All you have to do is use social platforms in the right way.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

I have a website where pool tables for sale with some other product categories! Is it okay to have all the categories listed here or not! Should I make another website for that category!

Hello Solo Thinker,

If you are into Specialized kind of product selling like pool tables only or accessories around it, then it is always nice to have different website or store. Marketing it would be easy and convenient. Your target audience would know your website better. Too much crowded website is not advisable, unless you are marketplace like Amazon, Flipkart. Hope you got your answer. Thanks

Thread Information