Thread: 62 E-commerce Marketing Tactics to Increase Sales

62 E-commerce Marketing Tactics to Increase Sales

"We compiled e-commerce marketing best practices hoping it would help you folks. Can you let us know what you think of such knowledge base?

https://commerce2.com/tactics/ecommerce-marketing-tactics-to-increase-sales"

nice information

*** DATES and Posting to Forums ***

Dear Members,

PLEASE look at the original "Post Date" and or the Post Date of the last reply.

If either of the dates is Five - Ten - Fifteen YEARS AGO - do not reply. Start a New Thread/Discussion.

Technically, if either date is more than a few months old you should start a new discussion.

Thank you.

Steve - Site Administrator

Thanks for sharing. After reading your post I learned some new things.

Grow Your Brand and Trust.
    Build and Effectively Manage Your Email Marketing Strategy.
    Drive More Traffic With Facebook Advertising.
    Test and Test to Avoid complacency.
    Know Your Numbers, and Stick to Them.
    Understand Your Customer on a Deep Level.
    Invest in Customer Service Technology.

It is a very nice guide in which you discuss each and every prospect and tactics that are important to increase online sales. These tactics will not only boost sales but also essential for educating customers about product information and guidelines.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Good info! Thanks for sharing

Very usefulk tactics

Quote Originally Posted by UnItagaN View Post
    "We compiled e-commerce marketing best practices hoping it would help you folks. Can you let us know what you think of such knowledge base?

https://commerce2.com/tactics/ecommerce-marketing-tactics-to-increase-sales"
    Very useful guideline that is helpful to all

Ecommerce Development Company In India

To increase sale through your ecommerce development website, you need to these things-
    1.Optimize your site by title, description, URL structure, alt tags in images videos etc.
    2. Share your business ideas, business updates, success stories through social media like facebook, linked in, twitter etc.
    3. Promote your items online through online.
    $, Understand your customer's needs in deep.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

As much as I know, Dropbox is not bad. Not too long ago, I decided to start my own eCommerce business too. My problem was that I didn’t have any experience and no one to ask for advice. That is why I decided to search for a place where I might learn everything from scratch. After some time of searching, I was able to find a website that had magento development courses. I decided to give it a try, and I wasn’t disappointed. I was able to learn a lot from those courses, and in a few weeks, I will start my own thing. X

Pretty cool that you were able to find a course that had actually had actionable information. That's been the recurring struggle for me really–finding a course that's not being sold by some marketing guru or wannabe expert.

When you're a little desperate for money–you often overlook just how sketchy some of the schemes are. I remember being drawn into some money-making scheme sometime 2 years ago. We were told that we would make money just by collecting electronic signature samples online from various sources. It could be a screenshot from Facebook, a fake ID from Google, and we'd upload it on a dropbox where we'd get paid x amount for every 10 sigs (it sounds ridiculous now of course, in hindsight).

Later found out it was (obviously) a phishing scam that was faking identities and making fraudulent claims from various CC companies. Not my proudest moment for sure )

On a lighter note, I just like seeing everyone sharing great tips about e-commerce businesses–really neat stuff for y'all who actually want to give it a try!

Thank you all so much for the information!

Sure, it's always great to see a comprehensive list of e-commerce marketing tactics. Having a wide range of options to choose from can help businesses find what works best for them and their target audience. However, it's important to keep in mind that not all tactics will work for every business and it's important to continuously evaluate and optimize the tactics used to ensure maximum success.

When it comes to e-commerce i always stay away from it personally and trust professionals.
    We are working close with the qvc customer service https://qvc.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html and they are responsible for our sales and promotion. They have a very professionals team and everyone knows what he/she is doing.
    Last edited by singingamy; 02-16-2023 at 04:43 AM.

Thread Information