Thread: PayPal freezing of money. Whether is??

Exclamation PayPal freezing of money. Whether is??

Question very simple. Just started a project, connected Pay Pal. This PayPal has not been cast yet, and has never sold yet.
    Heard there 's such a thing as "freezing money for a period" that they don 't come to my account for 21 days.
    Dear friends, tell me how to be, is it true or not?
    And if so, how to behave? Bypass this moment with Terms of Delivery or something else? Thank you !

Look in the PayPal HELP section for:

What is a Release Amount?
    "Your release amount is a limit on the immediate access to the money from payments received in a calendar month. You can access the funds below your release amount as soon as the payments are received. Above that amount, the money becomes available 21 days after you receive the payment. We communicate your release amount via email."

In short - YOU can put up a Deposit...so to speak. EXAMPLE:

You put up a $1000 USD deposit.
    If someone sends you $100 - you can get that immediately. If the sender later changes their mind, they would get their money back from your Deposit.

If someone sends you $1500 USD..... The amount is over your deposit so you can't get the money for 21 days.

I seem understood.
    So if my item costs $89, I can just top up my PayPal $100 account and always just leave it in the account PayPAl so the money comes right away, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones View Post
    Look in the PayPal HELP section for:

"Your release amount is a limit on the immediate access to the money from payments received in a calendar month. You can access the funds below your release amount as soon as the payments are received. Above that amount, the money becomes available 21 days after you receive the payment. We communicate your release amount via email."

In short - YOU can put up a Deposit...so to speak. EXAMPLE:

You put up a $1000 USD deposit.
    If someone sends you $100 - you can get that immediately. If the sender later changes their mind, they would get their money back from your Deposit.

If someone sends you $1500 USD..... The amount is over your deposit so you can't get the money for 21 days.
    I seem understood.
    So if my item costs $89, I can just top up my PayPal $100 account and always just leave it in the account PayPAl so the money comes right away, right?

It is more complicated than that... Look in the online PayPal HELP section for:

Thread Information