Page 2 of 2 12

Thread: How To Promote Online Business?

There isn't a one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the most effective way to promote an online business will vary depending on the specific business and its target audience. However, some general tips on how to promote an online business include using social media platforms to reach a wider audience, creating high quality content that will attract organic traffic, and using paid advertising methods such as Google AdWords to reach more targeted users.

The best way to advertise your brand is to keep up with new trends and tactics, such as digital marketing. If you are just getting started, focus on social media, SEO, email marketing, video marketing, and, ultimately, podcasts. However, as a consultant, I would advise you to ensure that you have all of the necessary licenses, certificates, and NOC's before establishing and promoting your Online Business.

Not sure what you are selling but other things to try outside of the narrow focus of SEO etc..

Daily Deals Sites
    Discount Card providers
    Cashback sites

whilst you will lose a little profit using these types of channels they are truly exceptional at getting your product in front of people.

I like the idea of discount cards, I haven't tried them. Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex7788 View Post
    I like the idea of discount cards, I haven't tried them. Thanks for sharing!
    Go for it! Good luck!

We are reaching our customers with the microsoft teams phone number :
    1) staying in touch with the old customers is crucial
    2) sending new or/and potential customer our offers
    3) letting know all of the categories about sales/events in our shop.

Why nobody not say about https://www.google.com/business/ ?
    This is very useful if you have a physical point of presence in the city (outlet or showroom)

Have you also though about listing on online business directories for SEO purposes?

Online directories are a great way to improve your SEO as an off-page alternative. Another option is to explore sites like Reddit and Quora.

Have you ensured you have a Google Business Profile, and implemented local SEO?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex7788 View Post
    From my own experience, I can name the main ways to promote your business:
    1. embrase social media
    2. start a blog
    3. put up multimedia on YouTube and Flickr
    4. SEO your site
    5. join a relevant online community and contribute
    And I agree with the statements above, especially with one about money. Almost all ways of promotion require investment. A lot of business owners take out bpo loans. And I'm no exception. I remember how nervous I was. But addressing a target cash now customer service here and getting money there was a wise decision as it was very helpful for my startup.
    xx

Hey sorry for bumping and old thread. What's the best way nowadays to promote service through online platforms?

I offer broker price opinion and evaluation services through website.

Thanks,

1. Utilize social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to reach a wider audience.
    2. Invest in search engine optimization (SEO) to improve your website's visibility on search engines like Google.
    3. Run targeted online advertising campaigns on platforms like Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
    4. Collaborate with influencers or bloggers in your niche to promote your products or services.
    5. Create high-quality content such as blog posts, videos, and infographics to engage your audience and establish authority in your industry.
    6. Offer promotions, discounts, or giveaways to attract new customers and encourage repeat purchases.
    Network with other businesses and participate in online communities relevant to your industry to expand your reach.

Thread Information