Thread: Advise a pet for a small apartment?

Advise a pet for a small apartment?

Advise a pet for a small apartment? My son asks me to have a pet. But we have a small apartment and I do a lot of work. I'm worried my son can't handle leaving. What kind of pet can you have? I will be grateful to any advice

Choosing an animal is an important step. Much depends on whether or not you will be able to give your pet proper care. I have Jungar scouts. They also require a lot of attention. I often clean the cage, do their food. They should always have fresh water. And you need to make sure they move.

Two people posting from the same IP Address is a NO NO.

Quote Originally Posted by larika View Post
    Advise a pet for a small apartment? My son asks me to have a pet. But we have a small apartment and I do a lot of work. I'm worried my son can't handle leaving. What kind of pet can you have? I will be grateful to any advice
    I can advise you to buy a big apartment then you will not have to seek out a compromise )

If I lived in a small apartment, I would have a cat (I'm a cat person). But I liked the idea about moving to a big apartment from the previous post By the way, if you decide to do this, there exists a great real estate marketplace called fodyo. It allows to find a property in every corner of the world. Who knows, maybe this source will be useful for you.
    Last edited by Jim222; 01-28-2020 at 06:29 PM.

Thread Information