Hi. I'm new to the world of E-Commerce. I have been trying to do some research on how to open up my own online store. So far I know that I would have to build a site, get a domain name, a shopping cart, payment processor and all of that. My first question is how do I handle taxes from my online store? Do some of the platforms such as shopify have the tax info integrated as part of the page? or am I responsible for reporting all income from the store personally to the IRS? My second question would be: If my online store is run from my home, where I do all of the packing/shipping, etc. from my home, am I required to have a business license, or get in touch with the chamber of commerce where I live ? I'm just a bit confused as to how you can sell products on Ebay and other platforms, and not have to worry about any of that stuff, and what the difference is between Ebay, which anyone can sell on, and the bigger platforms where you can actually build your own store. ANY insight or information would be greatly appreciated. thank you so much.