Page 2 of 2 12

Thread: Anyone know about best E commerce Site?

Most people I know use either Squarespace or Shopify. Of course, it depends on many factors which one is "the best" for a particular person/business.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex7788 View Post
    When it comes to custom ecommerce solutions and development, everyone wants to make the choice that will help improve their business management and make it more productive. There is no one best ecommerce platform. The list is pretty big and includes BigCommerce, Wix, Shopify, Squarespace, Zyro, Bluehost, etc. I think the easiest way to understand which one to choose is to compare the pros and cons of each of them and use the one that meets your requirements better.
    There are self hosted CMS also: OpenCart, WooCommerce etc

We deal with several e-commerce clients in the firm I work for. The trend is to use sites like Shopify, Squarespace, Square Online, Ecwid, and Web.com.

I would go with WooCommerce; otherwise, as @eNoahPal suggested, Shopify or Squarespace.

Shopify remains the #1 eCommerce platform because of its SEO capabilities, loading speed, and mobile-ready functionality.

Shopify is one of the widely used as it better for those who are not much into tech. But platforms differ based on needs.

Thread Information