Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: Anyone know about best E commerce Site?

Anyone know about best E commerce Site?

Hi, Basically I have developed an E-commerce project for our fyp so I have need some unique ideas can anyone suggest to me how we developed a unique project which looks different from other E-commerce sites. Thanks

Magento can prove to be the best e-commerce for you. In this, your security is the high level, which hackers cannot hack it is also flexible.

Still not sure what you mean by Ecommerce project, can you elaborate on that? Are you trying to develop another platform like Shopify?
    Last edited by johncharles64; 06-08-2020 at 02:55 AM.

I use the JD William Catalogue for their cheap platform for products and for credit card transactions.

Amazon. Amazon is not only an American e-commerce leader, but it's also the leading e-commerce site in most countries.

Hi there! i know a website whetstonez which is doing great work for their client's . they are creating amazing ECommerce websites. Hope you will get best results for your bussiness.

Quote Originally Posted by ayoubkhan313 View Post
    Hi there! i know a website whetstonez which is doing great work for their client's . they are creating amazing ECommerce websites. Hope you will get best results for your bussiness.
    Please tell us more about it!

Amazon, WooCommerce, Magneto and Shopify. these are the best E-Commerce website.

I don't think Amazon has any competition!

There are many eCommerce sites that provide the best services all over the world. Some of them are Amazon, *******, AliExpress, eBay, and Shopify.

Forgot woocommerce, magenta Shopify, or whatever platform people are telling you to get for your website. It seems you ve already chosen one. They all can do the job and most are pretty much the same. Shopify is more costly but more user-friendly as they do most of the stuff for you. WordPress woocommerce requires a little more hands-on approach but ive seen many online stores use it successfully. Critically the big thing that makes eccomerce websites great is their layout and marketing.

Remember companies like amazon, facebook take a lot have millions of users that they can study to see what UX is the best.

So if they are doing it you know its something that works.

As example if people say popups are annoying and you see take a lot is using pop-ups then you can take a good bet its making them money. If they arent then you know it is indeed a no go.

As you know Amazon, WooCommerce, Magneto and Shopify. these are the best E-Commerce website. Let you know what the purpose of perticular platform ecommerce website:

Shopify is, arguably, the best software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform for ecommerce. Our robust platform comes with complementary tools and features for multichannel selling and dropshipping, so you can sell directly through your website, at your retail store, on social media and third-party marketplaces, and everywhere in between.

WooCommerce is especially familiar to those who know WordPress, as it’s essentially an add-on to the popular blogging platform. WordPress is traditionally for content-driven websites, not ecommerce, so WooCommerce is WordPress’s answer to those who want to sell online.

Magento is taking over the eCommerce landscape, making it the best eCommerce platform for website development. As per the latest statistics, Magento accounts for 12% of all eCommerce sites and powers 1.2% of the internet.

Amazon has evolved to become the largest ecommerce marketplace in the States. Amazon is one of the most popular online marketplaces available.

They all can do the job and most are pretty much the same. Critically the big thing that makes eccomerce websites great is their layout and marketing.

I hope this answer will helpful for you!!

Thanks

Faina Garcia

Shopify is the best from my experience.

Did you mean a new E-Commerce platform like woo commerce.

When it comes to custom ecommerce solutions and development, everyone wants to make the choice that will help improve their business management and make it more productive. There is no one best ecommerce platform. The list is pretty big and includes BigCommerce, Wix, Shopify, Squarespace, Zyro, Bluehost, etc. I think the easiest way to understand which one to choose is to compare the pros and cons of each of them and use the one that meets your requirements better.
    Last edited by Alex7788; 11-18-2022 at 07:10 AM.

Thread Information