Thread: How to solve the problem with Gmail and Outlook difference of mail formats?

How to solve the problem with Gmail and Outlook difference of mail formats?

Are there any helpful software for this? I need to import some files into Outlook but I can't do this because of this difference.

You can use Mozilla Thunderbird for solving this issue, you can import all Gmail data to your thunderbird by setting up some Ip and server connections.

it is interesting for me too

I have never had any problems with this, I have an account and Gmail and Outlook.

I can recommend using Email Detail Search https://emailindetail.com/search-emails. I use it mostly to look for the right email letters by keywords in the old PST archived files. But this tool also allows saving emails as pdf files, viewing emails without Outlook, using msg to pdf online converter, downloading emails as EML files to import them later to a new mailbox, and covering your emails when switching to Outlook or Windows to Mac. As for me, this is the best email software.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim222 View Post
    I can recommend using Email Detail Search. I use it mostly to look for the right email letters by keywords in the old PST archived files. But this tool also allows saving emails as pdf files, viewing emails without Outlook, using msg to pdf online converter, downloading emails as EML files to import them later to a new mailbox, and covering your emails when switching to Outlook or Windows to Mac. As for me, this is the best email software.
    Thanks for the tip!

I am trying to repeat it, but nothing seems to change.

I am trying to repeat it, but nothing seems to change. The problem still exist and I cannot cope with it. What else can I try to resolve it? I am from Times Square (New York). Is anybody here from my area to have a look at my problem? I think have repeated everything as explained here. What can be the reason for this continuous failure?

Change the browser and Use the following steps to export a specific folder:

1. Select the File tab.
    2. In the Outlook Options window, select Advanced.
    3. Select Export.
    4. In the Import and Export Wizard, select Export to a file, and then select Next.
    5. Select Outlook Data File (.pst), and then select Next.
    6. Select the folder to export, and then select Next.
    7. Select Browse, and then select the location where you want the new .pst file to be saved.
    8. In the File Name box, type the name that you want to use for the new .pst file, and then select OK.
    9. Select Finish.

Is it really convenient for you to use an email that isn't convenient enough, isn't protected from phishing your data (moreover, it monitors your actions) and which doesn't have even half of the functions that more modern email inboxes have? ... If you continue to use these email providers out of habit, you should learn more about real-world email service solutions such as DuoCircle. On the official website of this postal service provider, you can find a more detailed description of the services and a lot of interesting information to think about on cybersecurity.

Thread Information