Page 2 of 2 12

Thread: Where is your dream job

QA expert

Doctor

programer

I am a Software Engineer and i am working with software company. but i want to be a motivational speaker.

I want to be a Senior Customer Communications Officer for Google. The great thing about Google is with entry-level jobs, they don't discriminate. Anyone with the will to try and an innate sense of skill can apply and become a part of the company. It's a whole different story when you're applying for higher positions though. This is why I'm currently taking up an online EMBA degree on top of my communication arts degree in order to pursue a more senior role there. This is my only ticket entry to Google since I'm not a developer/programmer of any sort.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

I dreamed of making big money playing my favorite games as a child and I'm glad that my dream came true. I started to study blockchain and realized that it will give me the opportunity to become a rich person in a short period of time. I play to earn games. I visited this site and found a lot of useful information in this area. I think blockchain is our future

I want to be a bank worker, and that’s why I am studying finances now. I like numbers, and I’m good with them. I also like money, everything that’s connected to them.

Quote Originally Posted by timoteicab View Post
    I want to be a bank worker, and that’s why I am studying finances now. I like numbers, and I’m good with them. I also like money, everything that’s connected to them.
    My dream job position is to work with private equity questions because it requires knowledge of real estate and financial markets. It’s more interesting for me than working with loans. But to get that job, I need to learn the most common job interview questions I might be asked. Because they demonstrate how well you know the topic and how you would be able to handle difficult cases.

I worked in logistic for couple of years and i like this job a lot. Now i am reading about point pickup here https://point-pickup.pissedconsumer.com/review.html and it looks like my dream job for now. In the next few months i will try to get a job interview there , so fingers crossed everything will work out for me.

Radio Jockey

Get paid exceptionally well for doing conservation work in the forests of Congo with the gorilla or in Indonesia with the orangutan.

I want to be a passive income multi-millionaire, and travel the world!

Thread Information