Page 2 of 2 12

Thread: How Can i do on page SEO

On-page SEO is the practice of optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines. On-page refers to both the content and HTML source code of a page that can be optimized, as opposed to off-page SEO which refers to links and other external signals.

To be honest I only focus on the Brian Dean tips used backlinko blog if you want to become a page SEO expert.

Quote Originally Posted by umairseoexpert1 View Post
    To be honest I only focus on the Brian Dean tips used backlinko blog if you want to become a page SEO expert.
    Brain Dean is a good writer, and yes he knows a heck of a lot about SEO - I would say this for SEO read what Brain , neil and Rand have to say but DO NOT follow it to the tee there are two reasons why.

The first being everybody else with a website is doing the same thing, if you are all doing the same on-page SEO technique how can your website attain a better ranking?

The second thing is that ALOT of what they say isn't100% true and is contextual, my advice to you take a website and start experimenting with what they say to do and what they say NOT to do. I've often found many things they say don't do... actually work for over 4 years now.

You should use a proper keyword that is used in title and headings of the post by you. Try not to do keyword stuffing. After writing the article, give a proper category and do some internal and outer linkings. Write minimum 600 words and maximum 2500 words. In this way, your article will rank on the internet.

Create user friendly URL
    Optimize title and meta description using target keywords
    Optimize h1 tag with keyword
    Use Rich content in your page
    Use Schema code in your site
    Optimize page speed.

Quote Originally Posted by bavya View Post
    Create user friendly URL
    Optimize title and meta description using target keywords
    Optimize h1 tag with keyword
    Use Rich content in your page
    Use Schema code in your site