Page 2 of 2 12

Thread: How Can i do on page SEO

On-page SEO is the practice of optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines. On-page refers to both the content and HTML source code of a page that can be optimized, as opposed to off-page SEO which refers to links and other external signals.

To be honest I only focus on the Brian Dean tips used backlinko blog if you want to become a page SEO expert.

Quote Originally Posted by umairseoexpert1 View Post
    To be honest I only focus on the Brian Dean tips used backlinko blog if you want to become a page SEO expert.
    Brain Dean is a good writer, and yes he knows a heck of a lot about SEO - I would say this for SEO read what Brain , neil and Rand have to say but DO NOT follow it to the tee there are two reasons why.

The first being everybody else with a website is doing the same thing, if you are all doing the same on-page SEO technique how can your website attain a better ranking?

The second thing is that ALOT of what they say isn't100% true and is contextual, my advice to you take a website and start experimenting with what they say to do and what they say NOT to do. I've often found many things they say don't do... actually work for over 4 years now.

Thread Information