Thread: Need an honest review of my website

Need an honest review of my website

Hello,

I am currently developing a website and it is not ready but I would like to know what do yuo think of it: as it comes to design, responsiveness, page structure and usability.

You can see it here: rubbishless.com

Share what do you think about it, please be honest, i need to complete it in the next few weeks.

Regards.

The color scheme is good you need a ssl certificate google has made it compulsory.
    Your mobile page speed is 2 and desktop is 38 please work on it.

Thank you, already fixed some of the stuff, working on it.

Hi
    Your website has such a great topic! I think it is so important to remove rubbish in a proper way and do it as safe for our planet as possible.

According your website, the first thing that I notice is that you have "rubbish less" twice in your homepage meta title.
    Also the phone number on the contact page is not active. I mean, I can't just press on it and call you. I have to copy it. Is it ok?
    When I type "garden" in the search section, nothing was founded. But you have Garden waste removal page. So I think your website search is not working correctly now.

That's all I notice with a quick view to your website. Hope you will find my comments useful and they will help you to make your website even better. Good luck!

Its somewhat great service you provided to the users. As in this busy world most people don't have enough time to clean their house or office.

Thread Information