Thread: Is it matters to Mobile speed for Website

Unhappy Is it matters to Mobile speed for Website

i was working on my website but mobile speed is not good desktop is ok but mobile has few issues while performing, and i have got hit from google for this maybe this from mobile and mobile speed or server.
    little bit confuse.

having good mobile and then we are trying to do browsing on it it is necessary to get best mobile speed for your website and good mobile too check my website best mobile phone.

Capture.JPG

Yes see the insert image which has captured from "https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/" it seems like your website has some mobile speed issues from Development and images.
    in short you need to optimize them.

Hello. Mobile speed still matters. And it will be crucial for a long time.
    First of all, loading pages with heavy content takes much longer on mobile devices than on desktops, and quick loading is crucial for conversions. Images created with a view for desktop aesthetics can turn small and blurred while zooming on a smartphone. In short, the best website design on a desktop may not necessarily be very adaptable to phone resolution and dimensions.

Yes agreed, that is Mobile speed matters.

If we talk about good mobiles, then website loading time works in it whereas old mobiles take longer loading time. So we can say that the speed of mobile website peas in the loading time.

Yes it does

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Quote Originally Posted by chrisalbert View Post
    i was working on my website but mobile speed is not good desktop is ok but mobile has few issues while performing, and i have got hit from google for this maybe this from mobile and mobile speed or server.
    little bit confuse.
    This is why we design "mobile first" irrespective your mobile will most likely always be a bit slower than a desktop. To mitigate these effects you can reduce the amount of resources loaded when on a mobile device. Much like the amp project by google, remove all the bells and whistles for a faster simpler site. Now there is a bit of a trade off you website will no ever look as great or have unnecessary design elements like parallax scrolling, its been researched and people users on phones like simple fast to the point information.

Yes, Mobile Speed matters for any website. You could make one clone mobile application or website to run various other websites.

Yes, very important. I know designers who start developing the site with a mobile version.

Mobile speed matters the most because with less speed user will move on to another site, any user who want instant result they use AMP module for making pages load speedily. Optimize your e-commerce store using a mobile visitor or AMP module used in e-store siite.

Thread Information