Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: Is Online Shopping Better Than Buying From A Shop?

Smile Is Online Shopping Better Than Buying From A Shop?

My simple answer would be, a yes! I can find a number of never ending reasons to justify my answer. Let me explain three of them.

1. Quality

Online shopping portal keep improving day and night, and hence works forward in a direction, to provide us with best quality of goods and services, and even replaces them for us, in case we are not satisfied with quality, which is not possible in the case of physical stores, because they do not have a wide variety of products, to replace them from.

2. Offers

Traditional brick-and-mortar stores provide us with limited number of offers, if any. But when we shop online, e-commerce portals to increase their customer base usually shower us with a number of offers. This technique benefits the customers like us to shop more effectively, and also helps to save some extra cash.

3. Convenience

Nobody wants to leave the comfort of their homes after a long tiring day, and go through an uncomfortable shopping experience, in a crowded marketplace. Improving the quality of enhanced shopping experiences, e-commerce portals allow us to purchase anything, at the comfort of our homes, for example, e-commerce stores like WAKI, based in Saudi Arabia, enhance our shopping experience by providing us comfort and quality. Shopping from a traditional store is not at all easy, as the entire process is exhausting and time consuming.

Yes, according to me, online shopping is better than offline shopping. online shopping has some advantage that we can’t get in offline shopping. Some advantages are following that provided by the online shopping. which are:

1. Every second we can do shopping 24x7
    2. No need to go outside and getting tired
    3. Newest arrivals of products we get easily with reviews
    4. Online shopping save our money because we get our product at our doorstep
    5. Online shopping provides a 3d dummy forsee the perfect look of the product that we want to purchase
    6. Some e-commerce website provide money back policy for some time so we can replace our product or send it back to the seller and get our money refund back
    7. Available in less price for offline shopping
    8. On season sell we can get discount and discount coupons in online shopping
    9. We can also trace about our order
    10. It supports Digital India Startup So choose best in less price with various options

Yes, In my view, the online shopping is better than offline shopping because there you need a lot of time to visit the shop by walking in the crowd and in online shopping you can easily get high-quality products at the reasonable price.

There is no one-size solution suitable for everyone. It all depends
    But there are some pros for ecommerce that no one will deny:
    It saves time. You do not need to go to the store or spend a few hours in the shopping mall. You are just surfing the Internet and leave the page if you don’t like the product.
    Detailed product description. You have all the information you want to know on one page: everything about a product, its characteristics, photos, video and even reviews.
    Available everywhere 24/7. Online stores are working worldwide all day long. Do you want to buy a product from New Zealand? No problem, you can do it online. But in the real world, buy a ticket first.
    No limits. Thousands of customers can visit your webstore and make a purchase simultaneously. And no one has to wait.

But of course, ecommerce has disadvantages as well. I read quite a good article about ecommerce pros and cons there https://belvg.com/blog/what-is-advan...-commerce.html

Of course, Online shopping is better than traditional shopping and this is the reason why it is booming so rapidly & reaching to everyone.
    There are many factors which prove why online shopping is better than traditional, but the biggest factor which I feel so is the convenience you get from online shopping, it is far superior than traditional shopping.

Lightbulb Yes Online Shopping is way better

I will say Yes. I prefer online shopping rather than buying from a physical shop because:

1. You have a whole lot of options.

2. No Manpower is needed to show you the products.

3. It's more convenient.

4. You can get huge discounts and cashback.

5. You can check the reviews before buying the product.

6. Online shopping saves time and transportation expenses.

7. 24/7 Shopping.

8. Avoid crowdy physical markets

I also think that online stores are convenient. the only negative that there are scammers who cheat

now in these mostly person are doing Online Shopping from Various Online Store Websites, because Online Stores always provide best deals, coupons, discount offers and Free Home Delivery Services on Various Products so its my personal point of view we can order online

As for me, online shopping saves your time. Especially when you are shopping from a websites you have already bought from, as you know everything about products' quality, website payments and its shipping opportunities. When shopping online you also have no time and geographical limits.
    But of course, there are some disadvantages of online shopping. You always have to wait when product will be delivered. And you cannot buy without creating an account on the website.
    So it is impossible to say what is better: online shopping or buying from a store. Someone likes apples, while others prefer oranges, you know

I love both types of shopping. But buying from the real store makes me happier. I love the process of trying the clothes and choosing the best one.

I am also a supporter of purchases through the online store

yes Online Shopping is 100 times better than physical Shopping its safes our time nowadays many online store provide the cash on delivery option so you can easily check the quality of products.

While shopping online can save you time, it cannot replace the experience of shopping for items you'd want to try out in person before you purchase. But online shopping is also a great thing which comes with Housely Experience with the latest design to show their Product at the best level. According to a study conducted by Autotrader, 88% of shoppers prefer to purchase a car in person.

As for me, I like online shopping much more, it is really cool and very convenient. I like buying some medicine online too. For example, from Canadian Pharmacy here. It is my favourite service which I recommend that you try out too, good luck with it, hope I was helpful here
    Last edited by jcage; 05-30-2020 at 05:02 AM.

Covid-19 crisis is pushing big offline retailers online!

Convenience, better prices, more variety, easy price comparisons, 24/7 shopping, no crowds, and no sales pressure are some of the major advantages of online shopping.
    Also, COVID-19 is Impacting Online Shopping Behavior. People turn to e-commerce in light of COVID-19 anxiety.

Convenience, better prices, more variety, easy price comparisons, 24/7 shopping, no crowds, and no sales pressure are some of the major advantages of online shopping.
    Also, COVID-19 is Impacting Online Shopping Behavior. People turn to e-commerce in light of COVID-19 anxiety.

Mounting concern over the COVID-19 outbreak in the world is having an impact on online shopping behavior. Undoubtedly, COVID-19 has been hurting mankind in all ways, and even the in-store traffic has come to a halt as people rarely visit stores to buy their products due to the prevailing situation. Most retailers have seen surges in online shopping, as anxiety over the virus increases. The crisis is pushing big offline retailers online and more.

Thread Information