Thread: What SEO recently Updates Come in Markets that drop website ranking?

What SEO recently Updates Come in Markets that drop website ranking?

Last weeks my website ranking on top 10 but google update some changes in their service that drop ranking, but What is the latest update?

Google's "Medic" update was back in August of 2018, and that affected a lot of sites that were in the Health/Medical niche. Health and medical information and advice is something that can have a very important affect on people - a person believing and following the information on such sites is trusting that they're getting good, true, solid advice. So Google came down hard on many health sites that they felt weren't trustworthy. If your site is in this niche, this update could be affecting you.

About 3 weeks ago (in mid March, 2019) Google implemented the "March 2019 Core Update", a major "core" update, which is basically a large, "general" update (general in that it isn't focused on any particular niche or niches). To this day (early April, 2019) many site owners say they are experiencing a lot of flucuations in rankings. It seems to have affected sites in all sorts of niches. Google doesn't like to give out much information about updates, so you won't find any exact answer as to why your site was hit by an update, or what you can do to "fix" things to regain your rankings.

Thanks, Mr. Madbeetech to share informative information.

1. Manual search engine penalty.
    2. Algorithm update.
    3. Competitors.
    4. Lost links.
    5. Site redesign, migration, or other changes.
    6. Negative SEO.
    7. User behavior changes.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Just latest update on 24/9 for Broad Com Update which makes your Ranking down and Never let you up till they update another Core update.

Google makes updates to its algorithm literally every day, plus there were two announced updates this year (Core and Diversity),

SEO Trends in 2020 Get prepared for the upcoming year in search engine ... We saw several significant Google algorithm updates and keyword ranking ... part of this valuation comes from ad revenue on their search engine results page.

Often ranking drops are caused by large changes in a website. When there has been a major change, you'll often see fluctuations in your rankings. This is natural and is not something to worry about.

Recently two Google updates had taken place 1st one was BERT update and the second one was Google core update on Jan 2020, both have affected a few sites very badly. Personally I felt my website affected by Google core update and still not performing for a few pages. My one URL (https://www.tangensys.com/seo-services/) was ranking on 11th position of SERP with search query like -SEO services but after this update, it is dropped and currently suffering after 5th page. If someone has ideas to recover my ranking for this page please suggest to me.

The significance of this algorithm update increases as the search engine giant has confirmed that the new Google Update is a broad core algorithm update. The January 2020 Core Update is now live and will be rolling out to our various data centers over the coming days. ... It is called the January 2020 Core Update.

Many factors can cause your rankings to drop in Google. Most frequently, we see drops because of changes that were made to the website, but they can also be caused by an algorithm update, technical issues, improvements competitors made, SERP lay-out changes or a Google penalty.

Thread Information