Thread: please check if it's good

Hybrid View

please check if it's good

hi I am working LocoNav site's following page

https://loconav.com/telematics

it will be good if you can review its on-page efforts.

Thank you

Hi,

The structure is straight forward in a good way, but I think your message needs to be more clear in the hero section. I would recommend moving the paragraph under "Serving Customers Across All Industries" up to the hero section or writing something similar up there, as well as having a bold styling and bigger font size for the H1:s. The overall design is ok, but a bit generic in my opinion so a different headline font and body font could spice that up a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamify View Post
    Hi,

The structure is straight forward in a good way, but I think your message needs to be more clear in the hero section. I would recommend moving the paragraph under "Serving Customers Across All Industries" up to the hero section or writing something similar up there, as well as having a bold styling and bigger font size for the H1:s. The overall design is ok, but a bit generic in my opinion so a different headline font and body font could spice that up a little.
    your suggestions are really helpful, will try to implement those and will let you know here what will be results.

Thanks for you time

Its awesome, however there is still room for improvement

Quote Originally Posted by zoto_solutions View Post
    Its awesome, however there is still room for improvement
    thanks for the reply, it would be nice if you can suggest those improvements.

Your website is very well constructed however when i searched for it on google it was on one of the lower pages. This was one of my issues until i was contacted by SEOBlaze. They brought my website to the first page, i saw that i gaining a lot more clients then before.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Never Beat around the bush when asking someone to do something for you, check verb to make certain that something some one is the correct. customer stopped us and checked.

the Contact Form should be visible on first scroll for better lead generation.

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

Nice

It's quite good, but I can't find it in google so you should optimize your SEO.

first of all, there is a missing slider on your website which seems is empty. make the design is a bit flexible so that the visitors stay on your website.

Hi! Looks good, but I don't like when links in the menu open in a new tab.

Thread Information