Page 2 of 2 12

Thread: Best Tools to Find Long-Tail Keywords of a website?

For anything SEO related, Ahrefs is always my number 1 option. Such a superior tool compare to others on the market.

Use Google Suggest. Google Suggestions are an awesome source of long-tail keyword variations. ...
    Use Google's Related Searches. ...
    Use More and Different Keyword Research Tools. ...
    Mine Your Analytics. ...
    Mine Your Search Query Reports. ...
    Browse eHow. ...
    Browse Q&A Sites. ...
    Browse Wikipedia.

To find ranking keywords for your site or a competitors site using Keyword Explorer, follow these steps:
    Type in your website URL into Keyword Explorer.
    Select the country where you audience is based.
    Click the Analyze button.
    You'll see Top Ranking Keywords.
    Click Ranking Keywords on the left panel to view more keywords.

Well, you can always use web scraping services for that - with the professional tools you can extract pretty much any kind/type of info you want and use it. I would suggest checking this for more insights - https://dev.to/justinhellderson/best...s-in-2020-3maa

Best Tools for Finding Long-Tail Keywords

HubSpot Content Strategy Tool
    Answer the Public
    Semrush
    KWFinder
    Keyword Tool Dominator
    Wordtracker
    Ubersuggest
    LongTailPro
    SECockpit
    Keywords Everywhere
    Google Trends

You can find Long tail keyword using Google keyword planner and SEMrush tool

I agree on that one. Semrush competitive analysis training online was one of the best things I've done for my personal development this year. I am planning to do few more courses and try to make a career in this field. Fingers crossed everything will work out the way I planned.

Google ads and SEM rush are the best tools to find long tail keywords for a website.

Ok this is an old post, some of the tools mentioned are probably defunct now and many are still valid. I just wanted to throw an additional tool into the mix which i have been using for a couple of years now and i find it exceptional for finding Long Tail Keywords to rank for with buying intent.

The tool is called SERPSTAT, unfortunately it is not free but it is exceptional, it does all the stuff Ahrefs does, does some of it more comprehensively and at less cost. If you are serious about getting the right data for yourself or clients it could be a good buy.

You can find it at serpstat.com/ <-Not an affiliate link
    OR
    You could use my affiliate link if you wanted which is here

I use this tool daily despite having a team account at Ahrefs, SERanking and Accuranker which while all good tools, it is definitely woth a look!

Google keyword planner is the best and accurate tool to choose keywords for your website.

Thread Information