Page 3 of 4 1234 Last>>

Thread: How much time taken SEO Keyword on First Page Ranking?

Really guys impressive information you shared.

Average Highest Rank Position: 1.81. Average time (in months) it took to reach this position: 3.39 (about 100 days) Average domain rating of the ranking page: 49.6. Average total referring domains: 25
    So at least you need to spend Hardly 3 months plus to get ranking on Top 10, it also depends on keyword research difficulty and selection.

Seeing results with SEO usually takes from 6 months up to one full year (even for experienced SEOs). But it can also take longer, because it depends on very many factors. Of course, it can also take less. There are very many high quality websites there that are poorly optimized for search.

Many SEO firms will tell you that it takes 4 to 6 months to start seeing results. That's generally accurate, but bear in mind this is when you start seeing results, and SEO results grow over time.

Search Results
    Featured snippet from the web
    Seeing results with SEO usually takes from 6 months up to one full year (even for experienced SEOs). But it can also take longer, because it depends on very many factors. Of course, it can also take less. There are very many high quality websites there that are poorly optimized for search.

I think it takes 4-5 months

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

The short answer is six months to one year. The long answer is: it depends. Back in the early 2000s, ranking on Google was pretty easy. You just added your main keywords to the title, URL and content body and boom – you got to the top 10 in the search results within a few weeks or even days

I do local SEO for my website. I was able to get to page one in about six months
    Chris
    IRS Registered Tax Preparer

No. But at least we've shown that almost 95% of newly published pages don't get to the Top10 within a year. And most of the “lucky” ones, which do manage to get there, do it in about 2–6 months.

The short answer is six months to one year. The long answer is: it depends. Back in the early 2000s, ranking on Google was pretty easy. You just added your main keywords to the title, URL and content body and boom – you got to the top 10 in the search results within a few weeks or even days.

There is no particular time period for this, If you are looking for organic optimization then it take a time of 3 to 6 months.
    It depends upon keywords ,domain authority, domain trust flow, quality of content , number of relevant backlinks, and many other factors

There is no exact time. It will totally depend on searches and the volume of keywords.

This is a really great thread about SEO. As for me, I have just built a new website, and it needs some SEO works now. I used some cool website design templates for this purpose, and I think they are pretty cool. What do you think about those, guys?
    Last edited by jcage; 05-04-2021 at 02:50 AM.

The short answer is six months to one year. The long answer is: it depends. Back in the early 2000s, ranking on Google was pretty easy. You just added your main keywords to the title, URL and content body and boom – you got to the top 10 in the search results within a few weeks or even days.

Thread Information