Thread: How can I take advantage of holiday season to boost sales for my e-commerce store?

How can I take advantage of holiday season to boost sales for my e-commerce store?

With the holiday shopping season around the corner, I would like to know how I can take full advantage of this to boost sales for my e-commerce store. Any help on the matter would be useful.

Thanks,
    Andrew

Mass email to your client list.

Depending on what youa re selling, emails are good as in holiday specials emails. Also adjust your website. Google is known to bring up what is in trend and it may be everybody is looking for holiday specials / deals so i would update my website to include and use those keywords maybe even make a page for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar View Post
    Depending on what youa re selling, emails are good as in holiday specials emails. Also adjust your website. Google is known to bring up what is in trend and it may be everybody is looking for holiday specials / deals so i would update my website to include and use those keywords maybe even make a page for it.
    I think seasonal deals are very helpful too, even if it's just a small adjustment.

Quote Originally Posted by anderwhagel View Post
    With the holiday shopping season around the corner, I would like to know how I can take full advantage of this to boost sales for my e-commerce store. Any help on the matter would be useful.

Thanks,
    Andrew
    Hi Andrew,

Festival seasons are best to boost sales of your online store. You can use it in 2 ways:

- Attract existing customers with a festival discount. You can email your existing customers and offer them to have a festival discounts. Make them feel great about being your customer and offer them discounts of whatever you can afford. By doing this you'll sell more and finally you'll have enough margin of profits too.

- Attract new customer via social media ads. Choose the best social media sites where your prospective customers hangout and create good looking ads with some festival discounts and attract them on your website.

For boosting your sales for an e-commerce store in the holiday season, you can take some email list and can do the email marketing. The second one you can come up with some best offers with your products because the people always take interest in the discount or offers and they really like it.

Do something related to the holiday and promote it via Facebook Ads. Fastest way to get targeted traffic to what you're selling.

recent years, Black Friday represented 4.6 percent and Cyber Monday represented 6.1
    percent of total U.S. retail revenue for the holiday season. The volume of Online Sales
    continues to exceed predictions. Now is the time that ecommerce businesses focus on
    seizing the opportunity and capturing the market share.
    When we talk about boosting sales, it's easy to get lost in the marketing gimmicks of
    offers, discounts and promotions. So much so, that ecommerce owners fail to take look at
    the bigger piece of the puzzle.

Hi Andrew,
    how about special catalog section with holiday products in your online store? You can also write few articles at your website blog or some third-party resources to promote your holiday products.
    If it is possible to create theme-based giveaway via social networks, it will be also a good idea that will help you to earn new customers and boost sales.

A holiday is a very beneficial time for any business because on this day everyone has a holiday and if they like to go out, shopping, going to the mall, watching a movie, then it increases the sales of the shopkeeper. If you are a shopkeeper, then you should keep the entire stock of the customer needs in your shop before the holiday, because at that time the crowd gets very large.

1. Target your existing customers
    2. Display icons that show your site is trustworthy
    3. Use video demonstrations
    4. Use photos when you include customer testimonials
    5. Recognize your customers want to shop from their mobile devices
    6. Offer more discounts
    7. Showcase your top-selling items
    8. Ramp up promotions for the holidays
    9. FOMO (fear of missing out)
    10. Accept different payment options

Thread Information