Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: Business Promotion

Business Promotion

Hi everyone. I am one of the successful Interior Designers in Chennai. How can i promote my business via online effectively? If anybody know some ideas, kindly suggest me.

What steps did you take to become successful? And or, how do you describe successful?

There are two ways to promote a business effectively such as online and offline marketing:-
    Online marketing:- In online marketing, you can promote your business on different websites and can leave a website's link on them. There are so many activities to do such as image submission, social bookmarking, classified posting, etc.

Offline marketing:- Offline marketing is one of the best way to promote a business where you can use so many things such as newspapers, business card, newsletters, etc. but if you want to advertise your business in an effective way in a very short time then promotional products are best in offline marketing which can customize with your brand or logo and can distribute among the target audience. By this, you can easily get the positive result in a very short time.

Social media very useful way business promoation. Social media platform like a facebook or LinkedIn can help you increase traffic to your website.
    Social media account on the most commonly used platforms like a;
    youtube
    Facebook
    LinkedIn
    Twitter
    Instagram
    Pinterest
    tumbler
    Dailymotion
    whatsapp
    use the ways promote the business.

First step is to develop a good looking website with all of your business info available, if you already have one then develop a landing page for your campaign to collect leads. You can promote online in two ways- Free and Paid.
    For free, you have social media, SEO, content marketing etc.
    For paid, you can do PPC advertising on Google, Facebook ads, email marketing, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by lie View Post
    Social media very useful way business promoation. Social media platform like a facebook or LinkedIn can help you increase traffic to your website.
    Social media account on the most commonly used platforms like a;
    youtube
    Facebook
    LinkedIn
    Twitter
    Instagram
    Pinterest
    tumbler
    Dailymotion
    whatsapp
    use the ways promote the business.
    Promote business by this all type. all these are number 1 sources which makes your business on Top to grow.

It was a very difficult way, I needed to hire programmers, as well as marketers.

Before you start doing something, you need to understand your client. To do this, describe the specific person who will buy your product. To get started, look at the pages of competitors and select the 15-20 most popular posts. Check the appearance of posts on the wall and the reaction of the first readers to them. Respond promptly to comments. Analyze the main indicators of statistics. Thus, many companies promote their business. But not everyone can get a good result. For example, the company that does this, https://tlt.ae/chauffeur-services/, is successfully promoting its services in social networks. You can analyze their strategy and do the same.

Well, you could exploit social media quite effectively here, I believe. Of course, having a website is beneficial, but on top of that, you could upload your projects to your Instagram or Facebook account. There are plenty of people that follow accounts like these not only because they want the service, but because they want to look at something aesthetical, the more exposure you get, the better.

What are your thoughts on offline marketing? I would like to try it out soon. I make some cool promo items like those Lapel Pins from PinSource, for example, and I will use them as free promo items for my customers. What do you think about it?
    Last edited by jcage; 10-01-2020 at 05:41 AM.

Off page submission is an easy way to reach the audience. You can promote your services by below listed methods.

1. Creating Shareable Content
    2. Influencer Outreach
    3. Contribute as Guest Author
    4. Social Media Engagement
    5. Social Bookmarking Sites
    6. Forum Submission
    7. Blog Directory Submission
    8. Article Submission
    9. Question and Answer
    10. Video Submission
    11. Image Submission
    12. Infographics Submission
    13. Document Sharing
    14. Press Release
    15. Web2.0 Submission
    16. Use Google My Business

Hello Meenu,

You need to promote your website through various digital marketing techniques such as SEO, PPC and you can start from social media to enhance your business Immediately and get a quick response.

Try digital marketing especially media marketing tricks to promote your business.

Quote Originally Posted by northwestint View Post
    Off page submission is an easy way to reach the audience. You can promote your services by below listed methods.

1. Creating Shareable Content
    2. Influencer Outreach
    3. Contribute as Guest Author
    4. Social Media Engagement
    5. Social Bookmarking Sites
    6. Forum Submission
    7. Blog Directory Submission
    8. Article Submission
    9. Question and Answer
    10. Video Submission
    11. Image Submission
    12. Infographics Submission
    13. Document Sharing
    14. Press Release
    15. Web2.0 Submission
    16. Use Google My Business
    Thanks, helpful tips!

I'd start with using YouTube, Flickr and Vimeo.

Thread Information