Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: How i start eCommerce site

Hybrid View

How i start eCommerce site

hello guys i already have experience in seo and made some progress with it but i need to manage eCommerce store and built one to to learn more an making money how could i started

plz tell me your experience and feedback

Hello,

it all depends on what kind of website you want to have.

If you are aiming at easy to manage and simple website then I would recommend just signing up on Shopify and start from there.

If you are aiming at the long-lasting good website then I would just chose magneto or WooCommerce and work hard on them, or just let other companies do it if you don't feel like you have enough experience.

All depends on your budget and idea of the store. If I was in that position I would start with Shopify and then after the site is working and you have clients you can just transfer it to magneto when you have enough capital or just save up for a good site, to begin with.

Still, it's up to you. If you want me to extend on some subject please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard View Post
    Hello,

If you are aiming at the long-lasting good website then I would just chose magneto or WooCommerce
    WooCommerce is a mess of code built on top of a mess of a platform, why would you use the most hacked platform in the world to build an eCommerce website on?

Why would you use something so bloated and outdated to build a website on?

Would Amazon be who they are today if they were built with WooCommerce?

Hi Tasawk,

First of all you need to be sure about the products you are going to sell. Do a market research and try to find out how much demands are there for your chosen products.

Setting up an online store is a tough job and it requires a lot of time, money and technical knowledge. But you should not be worry as there are many platform which assist in setting up a store without much technical work. One such platform is Shopify. You only need to sign up on the website and they will help you at every step of setting up your store.

Hello,

As per your query, I would like to suggest you.

First of all, you need to be sure about which things you want to sell in the eCommerce store, and you have to check also analyze the market for getting competitors position.

As per you tell , you like to create a website. here I want to tell you some this that is basic need of your site.

1. Great and easy domain
    2. Choose platform
    3. Use an Impressive Logo
    4. Use latest deals and offers

For getting more information regarding creating an e-commerce website, you can read Guidelines to make the best eCommerce website That will surely help you.

But I would like to suggest you to, you can also create an app for your eCommerce store.

first, you have to decide what is your product
    then do market research
    select a unique and simple domain name
    Build your website: Select on which platform you want to build a website like PHP, Wordpress, Angular etc
    Buy/ Get payment gateway to provide security for your customer details.
    Register Your company by fallowing Government rule
    Start marketing your business, It depends on the type of your business either to go online marketing or offline marketing
    once start getting business invest more on marketing once it's done properly you can build brand awareness and get more leads
    try to expand your business to mobile Apps also, where E-commerce business get more sales on mobile apps

Step 1: Register Your Business. ...
    Step 2: Pick Your Store's Name. ...
    Step 3: Get Your Business Licenses. ...
    Step 4: Get Your Employer Identification Number. ...
    Step 5: Apply for Business Licenses and Permits. ...
    Step 6: Find the Right Vendors. ...
    Step 7: Logo Creation. ...
    Step 8: Get Visual.

Here are the steps to start an e-commerce business:
    Step #1 – Create Your Website’s Domain Name
    Step #2 – Choose a Best E-commerce Platform for Small Business and a Host to Work With
    Step #3 – Outline Your Website Content
    Step #4 – Work Over the Design of Your Website
    Step #5 – Launch the Website

There are four basic steps to start your e-commerce business.

1: Research E-commerce business type and niche:

The first step would be to research the type of e-commerce business model you want to start. For quick profits, you can start with dropshipping but for the long term, you need to build a brand and sell your own products.

While starting a new e-commerce business it is important that you focus on a specific niche.

2: Create your online store:

You need to register the domain name and start building the online store. Thanks to e-commerce platforms like Shopify, Magento and WooCommece it is easy to build a store online.

3: Attract customers:

After you have built the online store, your main focus would be on increasing your website visitor and converting them into customers. Attracting customers to e-commerce store largely depends on how strong your online marketing strategies are.

You can also advertise your products on Social media & google ads. Partnering up with affiliate marketers also will help you to increase sales.

4: Order fulfillment:

Two reasons why people purchase on Amazon are one great brand presence and second best and quick delivery. You can build a brand presence among your prospective customers but it is hard to replicate the order fulfillment by FBA. To ship your product the way Amazon prime does you need to have good logistic partners and a shipping solution which can automate order fulfillment. You can achieve this by using a shipping solution like StorePep[1]. You can also watch this video on How you can get Amazon Prime-like experience for your eCommerce store using StorePep?
    https://youtu.be/MRrMi8IBgfE

Register Your Business and then Pick Your Store's Name and Get Your Business Licenses and after that you need to Get Your Employer Identification Number then Apply for Business Licenses and Permits , you also need to Find the Right Vendors , then Logo Creation
    Get Visualing is the last part

Beginning your research is the first critical step. Don’t operate off of a hunch. Growing any online business is an investment. Treat it as such.

For managing your e-commerce store, you can do PPC and social media advertisement which will really help you.

I think first u need to contact a good web development company and get standard e commerce site because if your product will not be good it's tough for you to rank and make money.

There are mainly 10 steps should be taken to make you Business on Upstairs

1. Start With Your Business Name
    2. Secure Your Domain Name and Website
    3. Select The Best Business Structure and Register Your Business
    4. Get Your Employer Identification Number
    5. Apply for Business Licenses and Permits
    6. Find the Right Vendors
    7. Start Marketing Early
    8. Get More Productive with the Right Software
    9. Stock Your Inventory
    10. Make Sure Your Business Stays Compliant

For starting an E commerce website first you need to finalize on which product you want to work. How many variants you will keep and fix your delivery partner and all the offline parts. Before moving to online platform clear your mind for all online things.
    Moving to the online part you need to focus on various things such as which CMS to use how will you do SEO. Which payment acceptance mode you will use. You can even use chatbots for customer assistance.

Thread Information