Page 1 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: Business tips for small business owners

Business tips for small business owners

Heya guys i took some time to write this my first shot a proper blog post, let me know what you think. Online Business tips Also If any ofyou have ideas on how to build a better brand awareness, i know there are tons pf articles nline and ive read many of them, but youknow sometimes some business owners know things ( little gems ) that arent in top ten lists haha

TO any mods not sure if we are allowed internal links on post if not i apologise and please remove.

Regards

I have a feeling that English isn't your native language... Get a professional to proofread your site...

"We have many different online social media platforms, and as a marketing tool is is extremely powerful. As users consumers and other businesses spend so much time on social media its a key place for your start up to be present."
    I've bolded the issues in just this one paragraph.

I appreciate the feedback. We can all afford that kind of service, proof reading and copy writing I mean. I am not that bad with english, truth is I am lazy when it comes to writing because of everything else I do. I do however see that it creates a view of a uneducated idiot behind the website, despite facts or content,

the online presence and reaching potential new clients through the social media site will surely helps to Small business owner to grow their business and enhance the market reach.

Preeti

Quote Originally Posted by PreetiG View Post
    the online presence and reaching potential new clients through the social media site will surely helps to Small business owner to grow their business and enhance the market reach.

Preeti
    well, social media platforms are great resource to gain potential clients but i would suggest you don't just rely on them, there are tons of other techniques to implement and grow business with them.

Great tips you share about starting business but main key on any startup is to keep cash flow in hand.

Great ideas you've shared amazing thanks

As you all know very well social media marketing tool now a days everyone is use to it but then only thing is we need to focus on quality content as well. So that our post will automatically engaged with audience.

Knowledge is power in Business:

Go for Paid search:
    The paid search is also one of the best sources of digital marketing for any business online, since it might bring traffic to your website. The more traffic your website ill gain, the more demanding your business will become in the global world by means of crawling high in all search engines.

Let say you're trying to focus on How Business get established by few or more Online Investment firstly its based on what your business is as information i like to share below:

You Can Grow Your Business by Increasing Number of Qualified Leads:
    The process that you used to attract interested prospects to your business, if 5 out of 10 prospects end up buying from you, and you can increase the number of people coming in from 10 to 15, you will increase your profits by 50 %.

Quote Originally Posted by PreetiG View Post

Preeti
    i know right, this digital era will lead you to the new journey to get new clients. Use social media and optimize your e-commerce website to increase your online presence

interesting advice

A small business building brand awareness a crucial part of your marketing strategy.
    6 tips Small Business Can Build Brand Awareness.
    1/6-Get Social.
    2/6-Ask for Reviews.
    3/6-Create Content.
    4/6-Local Participation.
    5/6-Provide Outstanding Customer Service.
    6/6-Be Very Specific With Your Goals.

1/6-Get Social.
    2/6-Ask for Reviews.
    3/6-Create Content.
    4/6-Local Participation.
    5/6-Provide Outstanding Customer Service.
    6/6-Be Very Specific With Your Goals.

these lists have been circling around for decades it reminds me of seo lists when google is changing it algorithm everyday.
    I have proven time and time again in that those outdated seo lists are a waste of time in the same manner consumers change over time. Id love to see a list with new items on it.

People are getting desensitzied to tranditinal brand marketing techniques. Think about it if you watch tv or read something you dont even realise how many ads go by you.Until somebody braing up the on controversial creative ad and thats what sets them apart.

I think lists like thiese should be revised while some things on them I do still believe hold a place others do not.

And yes you could even say that about some points on my article im am fully aware but more important constantly adapting to the rapidly changing landscape that is marketing.... and thats what brands need to learn.

Great tips. I strongly believe in learning.
    Whether you are a small or a big enterprise, learning new technologies and adapting it in business processes creates great opportunity to expand business worldwide.

Proper research of your business market and social media are the two parameters that can help a lot to boost the small business.

Thread Information