Page 2 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: Business tips for small business owners

Thanks, Ragnar, for sharing amazing business tips for small business owners. Your tips very helpful for the various online businesses like making android applications by clone script software, a social shopping marketplace, copywriting, blogging, press release writing, translation, email marketing, etc.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar View Post
    1/6-Get Social.
    2/6-Ask for Reviews.
    3/6-Create Content.
    4/6-Local Participation.
    5/6-Provide Outstanding Customer Service.
    6/6-Be Very Specific With Your Goals.

these lists have been circling around for decades it reminds me of seo lists when google is changing it algorithm everyday.
    I have proven time and time again in that those outdated seo lists are a waste of time in the same manner consumers change over time. Id love to see a list with new items on it.

People are getting desensitzied to tranditinal brand marketing techniques. Think about it if you watch tv or read something you dont even realise how many ads go by you.Until somebody braing up the on controversial creative ad and thats what sets them apart.

I think lists like thiese should be revised while some things on them I do still believe hold a place others do not.

And yes you could even say that about some points on my article im am fully aware but more important constantly adapting to the rapidly changing landscape that is marketing.... and thats what brands need to learn.
    Supperb dude you have killed this forum by explainig these important tips!

I have visited your given link and got so much information related to the business. You have shared very useful business tips and I really like it. Thanks for sharing...

Quote Originally Posted by csmonika View Post
    What to do if your programmers are of low level and you badly need to make in-app messaging???
    You mean something like group chat? Or whatever everything you need is here https://voximplant.com/messaging Awesome capabilities of th platform. 3 years of working with them and no complaints!

Quote Originally Posted by Ofanasio View Post
    You mean something like group chat? Or whatever everything you need is here https://voximplant.com/messaging Awesome capabilities of th platform. 3 years of working with them and no complaints!
    Yeah I also used this service. Really great ane! Actually several years ago I couldn't even imagine that cloud technologies would be that advanced )

Yeah, Voximplant is a great cloud service. They helped us to remove our call center and replace it with their solutions saving up about 7k$ every year!

I must say, every business regardless of the size, must install employee monitoring software at their workplace to improve productivity. Give a try to EmpMonitor, if you wish.

Business tips for small business owners-

1.Build a Support Network. ...
    2.Proper Accounting Management
    3.Be Very Specific With Your Goals. ...
    4.Delegate Whenever Possible. ...
    5.Keep Your Overhead Low. ...
    6.Find Your Best Niche—and Stick With It. ...
    7.Keep Your Day Job Just a Little Longer.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Activities related to the medical sector, including the manufacturing of supplies, medical equipment and health care technology. This includes those parties involved in the supply chain for such services and products.
    Infrastructure, transportation and logistics services e.g. energy, water, cargo and passenger transportation, airports, ports, are permitted.
    Chemical industries, agriculture, and businesses producing cleaning products are permitted to continue.

Your blogs look nice, providing good insights. You can add more on topics like mobile device management for small businesses, remote w work, IT security, business communication. These are really informative and can provide a wider range of information to business owners.

Great article, thanks for sharing. Starting a business is anything but easy, but growing it is even more difficult.
    Last edited by johncharles64; 06-29-2020 at 11:53 PM.

Great discussion! Thanks for sharing tips, I'm sure, everyone here can find something new and useful. I personally understood how important to promote business in a proper way. Of course, it requires money (I even decided to get a loan for self-employed https://theguaranteedloans.com/loans-for-self-employed/). I hired professionals to SEO my website, created a blog (it is not difficult to do by yourself) and put up multimedia on YouTube. I should say, all this works, and I almost paid my debt off.
    Last edited by Jim222; 09-01-2020 at 10:20 AM.

I also have an idea of starting a small business. Mobile car wash unit. I want your suggestions

I like using some promo items like Lapel Pins for my marketing purposes. I think you might like this idea too. Think about it
    Last edited by jcage; 11-02-2020 at 05:42 AM.

To develop your business, I advise you to use the services of a website builder Weblium. It also has a variety of integrations to scale your business.

Thread Information