Thread: Southware, any feedback?

Hybrid View

Southware, any feedback?

I am helping a company pick an accounting software. I liked ICode/Everest till I read the emails.

The company will be retailing auto racing parts for the novice to professtional(IRL). They will be both click and morter.

Thanks.

Thumbs up Some suggestions

Hi,

Haven't heard of Southware but I can vote Everest for being a good "integrated" software in its space compared to others but just that the management and pricing sucks ....

If you are interested in other products then do evalute InterpriseSuite.com and DarwinProductions.net (Evolution) they are newcomers and see if it meets your requirements ... If you happen to deal with Everest/Interprise/Evolution drop us an email ...

Accounting Software

Well, there are many accounting software in the market like Sage 50, Freshbooks, Wave, Xero, and many more.

But, I would recommend going for Intuit QuickBooks POS it is a complete package for retails business offering Inventory management, sales tracking, accept credit card payment, and prepares the invoices also.

As you have two types of business, you can host QuickBooks POS on cloud and get the benefits like real-time updates of sales, finance and accounting data, centralized control, and customized reports.

Thread Information