Page 2 of 5 1234 ... Last>>

Thread: 10 Tips To Start Your Own Business

I think you should start by constructing a trading plan. First you need to find out what type of trader you are, look into things like your behavioral, emotional, and personality traits. Are you a patient person, risk averse, discipline etc.. You can determine, what types of time frames fit your personality. If you are not a patient person then longer tf's might not be for you and vice versa. Also look at different strategies and what appeals to you and fits in with your trading personality. Do not fight it, flow with it.

Thank you so much for this post. I'm undergoing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training in Chennai and I am gathering additional information from forums like these. I'm getting a lot of ideas here. I really hope that this'll be a great place to share and ask for suggestions.

The most important thing is to find a niche where you have a chance to provide a product or service that is provided or under represented in the industry.

if you're doing client seo, I bet each new purchaser, with none exceptions, will ask you this query: “How lengthy till my internet site (page) ranks on top of Google? ... We took 2 million random key phrases and pulled statistics on the Top10 rating ... we randomly decided on 2 million pages that have been first visible by means of Ahrefs ...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by theceo View Post
    Probably at some time you have come up with the idea of making or starting a new business or personal project.
    It is a fact that in addition to the initial decision to undertake a project that allows you to become professionally independent and not lose enthusiasm, we must take into account some aspects or ideas that help us plan how to start this new challenge.
    Here we list 10 tips to take into account to start a new business or personal project and that this increases your chances of success.
    Establish a plan that allows you to define the steps to follow to achieve the desired goal, this will allow you to visualize the priorities and immediate needs in a more organized manner.
    Carefully plan who will form the work team so that everyone has the knowledge appropriate to the area of ​work in which they will work.
    It is important that each member of the team contribute something new or valuable to the project, sharing the same objectives, which will make them feel motivated and committed.
    Having a defined focus will help to establish an action plan and never lose sight of the main goal since sometimes so many ideas arise that we end up not landing any.
    Carrying out a market study is essential to know what the real possibilities of success are, to know who the competition is, to establish costs according to the area and above all to offer something innovative to the public to whom the service is directed.
    The response capacity must be adaptable to both the challenges and the obstacles that may be encountered along the way.
    Take into account in addition to the initial investment, all the extra expenses that may arise, since in the beginning there will be more expenses than income.
    Bear in mind that training is essential to be updated and to offer a quality service.
    Remember that we are not experts in everything, therefore, it is necessary to have at hand a legal and accounting adviser in case you require your advice.
    Being persevering is essential since at the beginning you will have to face an infinity of challenges, in addition to having the capacity for self-evaluation and self-observation.
    Honestly, I am not planning to start any small business now, but these loved to read the stuff you shared Just added a pinch of more knowledge in a document I already have..

Tips To Start Your Own Business

Additionally, If you are starting a business and want to grow it, I would like to add a few tips-

- Understand your customers because it will be a huge hit if you are attentive to the needs of your customer.

- Establish loyalty with customers as it takes time to encourage customers to come to and buy what you have to offer.

- Improving customer service is a great step. If they have a question, take time to answer them and let your customers know that they are valued.

- Focus on professional development as the quality of employees is the key to ensures that your business prospers.

Quote Originally Posted by PreetiG View Post
    Agreed, cloud based solution helping SMBs and startups to make themselves upgraded and manage all their work at one place with the real time accurate reports.
    Indeed I have also seen business lose money, productivity due to lack of supporting infrastructure and technical knowledge on cloud based solutions.

When I was in the UK cloud based solutions worked really well because of the great internet infrastructure and more mature knowledge around the internet of workers.

I tried this same concept in South Africa on a business that had still been using a intranet and even the Highest tier internet service struggled with the amounts of data we were pushing . Many of the staff had been so used to the intranet it was a nightmare. With so many users not being internet savvy I suspect it would be a easier target for one malicious mail to find its way onto somebodies computer and expose the entire cloud.

There are many aspects to its and cloud based solutions are great but its not a switch that you can just flip and it is NOT always the answer for businesses imo.

On top of all of that the general cost of a ISP in RSA is much higher than in most countries around the world.

My favourite 10 tips when starting business:

1. Address excuses
    Countless people dream of becoming entrepreneurs, but they never do. They’re burdened with excuses and fears of failing.
    2. Absorb everything
    Listen to what others have to say—friends, family, experts, even yourself. When it comes to things that have to do with your entrepreneurial goals, be a sponge.
    3. Be a solution
    Rather than starting your idea with what to sell, think about what it will solve.
    4. Keep it simple
    If you’re like many entrepreneurs, you have a business idea and you’re ready to run with it.
    5. Count the costs
    Once you start to develop your business idea, add up how much it will cost.
    6. Imagine yourself with zero money
    I mean zero. There is a high probability that this will happen. I’ve had several businesses not make it for the long haul. And, I’ve come close to bankruptcy.
    7. Earn while you build
    If you want to start a small business, don't quit your day job—yet. Launching a successful startup is a process.
    8. Speak up about your business
    One challenge many business owners face is that they don’t know how to sell.
    9. Know the legal requirements for starting a small business
    Starting a business is exciting. Laws are not. But, you need to understand the rules that come with opening a business.
    10. Balance passion with wisdom
    One of the most important ingredients in a successful business idea is passion.

Quote Originally Posted by joedimagio View Post
    My favourite 10 tips when starting business:

1. Address excuses
    Countless people dream of becoming entrepreneurs, but they never do. They’re burdened with excuses and fears of failing.
    2. Absorb everything
    Listen to what others have to say—friends, family, experts, even yourself. When it comes to things that have to do with your entrepreneurial goals, be a sponge.
    3. Be a solution
    Rather than starting your idea with what to sell, think about what it will solve.
    4. Keep it simple
    If you’re like many entrepreneurs, you have a business idea and you’re ready to run with it.
    5. Count the costs
    Once you start to develop your business idea, add up how much it will cost.
    6. Imagine yourself with zero money
    I mean zero. There is a high probability that this will happen. I’ve had several businesses not make it for the long haul. And, I’ve come close to bankruptcy.
    7. Earn while you build
    If you want to start a small business, don't quit your day job—yet. Launching a successful startup is a process.
    8. Speak up about your business
    One challenge many business owners face is that they don’t know how to sell.
    9. Know the legal requirements for starting a small business
    Starting a business is exciting. Laws are not. But, you need to understand the rules that come with opening a business.
    10. Balance passion with wisdom
    One of the most important ingredients in a successful business idea is passion.
    On point number six they say that most small businesses should be prepared to run at a loss for the first few months.

Very nice ideas you have shared with us and I really like these points where we need to first plan some ideas and thinking about to invest the money according to the business.

starting new business solution to manage all your business task. choose a path entrepreneurship working your side business idea.Best tips side business idea you can start while working full time job.
    1- Start Blog
    2- Graphic Design
    3- web development
    4- online course
    5- eBooks
    6- Online Coaching
    7- Amazon resell
    8- Business consulte
    9- phone case business
    10- Sat Tutor

Tips starting a business.
    opening your own business often learn the go process. but the more smart decision make on early the4 better cahnce your company has for success.
    1- Adders Excuse
    2- Absorb Everything
    3- Be a Solution
    4- keep it simple
    5- Count the costs
    6- imagine yourself with zero money
    7- Earn while build
    8- Speak up about your business
    9- Know the legal requirement for start business
    10- balance passion with wisdom

Helpful share. Thanks for sharing!

Definitely agree i was perhaps vague on this but when i was talking about making processes : anything that has to be done repetitively like accounting, employ management ( something which i didnt really touch on ) needs a process to cost less time. In most cases that would as you have pointed out be the use of some kind of software to steam line the task.

Thank you so much for these tips!!!

Thread Information