Page 5 of 5 ... 345

Thread: 10 Tips To Start Your Own Business

Big focus on management. In-house workflow organization is very important if you want to keep your business safe and alive for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by bruseliana View Post
    I think you should pay attention about online marketing.
    Agree! Marketing is one of the most important aspects of a business for gaining sales. Nowadays, important marketing channels are TikTok, Instagram reels, and Shorts. They gain a lot of views and audience, so if you build a proper campaign around these platforms by posting videos related to your product/service, you can get a lot of customers.

I own a logistics company, so marketing here is not a solution for gaining more customers. I am more on contacting business owners directly and offering them my services. In such a B2B business, keeping your team organized is important.

I am using this employee productivity measurement tool that sends me automated reports of how efficient and productive each employee is. Based on these results, I refine my workflow strategies when needed.

The best tip I can share is - stay up to date. The latest marketing trends, new software, you name it. If you looked into starting a business last year, do the research again. Compare and adjust. One should keep doing this even after starting a business. Make it a habit to spend an hour a day reading - the latest business news, market changes, and best practices in your industry. Don't dismiss any source, but always do fact-checking.

Very useful info you have shared! Keep sharing!

Thread Information