Thread: Please have a look at my site

Please have a look at my site

Our website offers a completely independent protein comparison service. We compare things like price, protein source, goal dietary requirements etc to get the best products so our users can be informed on exactly what they want for their precise goals. If they want to loose weight, gain muscle, increase sports performance we're here to help with that. If they're lactose intolerant, vegan, halal or looking for informed sports products we've got that covered too.

For example if you're after a vegetarian, informed sports product that help you build muscle that you can take first thing in the morning? You can do that with just a couple of clicks. Maybe you want to improve your energy and endurance but are only interested in gluten free chocolate flavour drinks with a milk protein source for less than £5, no problems you can do find that easily.

On top of all that we're 100% independent and don't have any incentives to sell a particular brand or product.

Anyway with that bit of background info into our site please have a look and let us know you're honest thoughts: http://www.smartproteins.co.uk

The site looks neat and professional, and it responds quickly too. I know a guy into protein supplements, so I'll send him along for his opinion.

Thanks I appreciate that

The website looks good but an advantage based blog will be a plus.

Very good sites, well designed...

Very nice website, in terms of functionality. I think however from a design perspective the header and sp are wayy to busy and need to be cleaner.
    The page should lo be loaded over https, ev certificates are free so no excuse for that.
    Its responsive and fast loading however the menu option presented to you on mobile is not clar enough. How many users will know about that it looks like part of the busy header. '

your site looks stunning!
    keep up with it!

Please start your own thread.

The site does not open. Please try to refresh the link, otherwise, users will not be able to rate it.

Quote Originally Posted by paydayloansM View Post
    The site does not open. Please try to refresh the link, otherwise, users will not be able to rate it.
    Please Note that this thread was started in June of 2018.

Thread Information