Thread: merchant account

merchant account

Hello,
    I need some advise on my merchant account please.
    So I process transactions on my eCommerce website for which a merchant account exists. In the meantime, I have another website with different items for sale and I would like conduct those sales through my initial merchant account.
    I am aware that merchant account providers do not allow this but perhaps someone here could show me a working scheme, like how this can be done.
    I am willing to pay for such a consultation.

Hi Jonathan. Whose supplies your merchant account? Many payment methods will let you attach several websites to the same account.

A merchant account is a type of bank account that allows businesses to accept payments in multiple ways, typically debit or credit cards. A merchant account is established under an agreement between an acceptor and a merchant acquiring bank for the settlement of payment card transactions.

A merchant account is the service that enables merchants to accept credit and debit cards for payment. It is provided by a processing bank that is a member of Visa and MasterCard, either directly or through a third party.

Thread Information