Page 1 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: Online business

Online business

Hello, here is full information about how to create an online store, step by step. Has all the info about domain registration, payments, traffic nd much more!!

http://www.open-online-store.com

Have a look and discuss

I'm afraid that sort of not-in-depth information is not going to help many. Or as you state "full information...." Not even close.

For instance under Payment and Shipping there is this simple statement for credit cards:

"Credit cards:
    The customer pays with his/her credit card. This is one of the safest ways for the customer since the payment being made will be insured by the credit card company."

DUH!

That's it? One might have wanted to know how to go about signing with a merchant services company, etc.

Not very interesting reading.

I think this post needs some alteration & proper paragraphing.
    It is an easy way for advertising but post it in a good manner.

Arrow

i agree with winger321 . The post is written in good manner but posting on the web means a lot. You need to make things effective with proper viewable postings and content so to attract people towards yours stuff.

Customer Relationship Management is of prime importance, especially when you are small and struggling to build a persistent customer base. Develop innovative ways to inform past customers about new products and the latest updates to the web store.

Thanks for sharing this with us i was looking to setup website but i didnt no much about how to setup by looking that page i have understood how to start our own website and also how to bring traffic to it. It will be helpful for those who are beginner in the online world.
    Adams White
    Business Advice

Really interesting thanks for sharing with us

Really great post, what is best strategy to make it successful.

Well newbie, I think the best strategy is to regularly keep on updating your strategies and to keep an eye on the latest trends to promote your business. In other words, you need to market your product via different means and dimensions on daily basis.

I think if you want to make money from your online store then first you have to select your products wisely.However I have checked your site and thanks for describing it in step by step.

The goal is to develop a website to sell products and services is good overall CRM strategy in place and followed. Provide your customers with communications is part of the site through discussion forums and to give as much information about products and services it offers.

I consider the best approach is to maintain it regularly to update your strategies and maintain an eye on the latest trends to encourage your business. In supplementary words, you necessitate to market your manufactured goods in poles apart ways and magnitude on a on a daily basis.

The post is written in beneficial manner but posting on the web means a lot. You need to make things effective with proper viewable postings and content so to pull people towards yours stuff.

For small businesses Quickbooks is a terrific accounting software and it can be hosting remotely. This way one will be able to access his business data anytime and anywhere also quickbooks hosting is secure see this .. and backup is provided to your data so that in case of any mishap the data will remain intact and secure.

Well done dear .. This is a great post.. Thanks for sharing with us .

Thread Information