Page 2 of 4 1234 Last>>

Thread: Best CMS for web design???

Wordpress is the best.

WordPress is outdated, bloated, and the most hacked system on the planet if your serious about your business then WordPress, Drupal, and anything else written in PHP should be avoided like the plague.

Quote Originally Posted by efusionworld View Post
    Hello Friends,

Best CMS for web design???
    It Depends on you, if you just want to show your web design portfolio and add static content for your website, or just a brand awareness, you can use wordpress, and if you want to sell your web designs, and create an e-commerce website, payment integration than it is better to use e-commerce platform like magento, shopify, etc.

Best CMS web design options are:
    1. Word press
    2. Joomla
    3. Drupal
    4. Typo 3
    5. Dot Clear
    6. Impress Pages
    7. Chamilo

For me wordpress is the best CMS if you are looking for blog and for E-commerce store I would recommend Woo-Commerce. They are the best CMS so far I have come across.

There are lots of CMS that takes your website design and development venture smoothly. Word press is one of the best protected Content Management System which can be used in many ways using different free plug-ins. This makes Word Press the most recognized Content Management System for web development. Due to its ease of use, most of the Web developer and business owners prefers Word Press over other CMS. Building websites with Word Press are as simple as installing it. You get a tonne of options with themes and plug-in to play around that helps you build a proficient Word Press website.

For small business/website, WordPress is the best to go. Easy to get started and have a lot of useful plugins to make the site perfect.

I think that Wordpress is the best solution these days. Also, you might find some free websites builders helpful to you. I like some of the solutions I found on http://www.webbuildersguide.com which are really pretty decent. Hope I was helpful to you here
    Last edited by jcage; 03-23-2019 at 09:13 AM.

Wordpress is the most hacked one. Drupal is also good. But if you have good protection plugins you don't have to worry. P.S WordPress is my favourite.

Hey, I think that Magento, Shopify, and WordPress/WooCommerce are the best CMSs for e-commerce websites

It depends alot on the user. A non experience marketer or web developer would do better on something like shopify,this comes ata cost however as there is a lack of back end customisation on those websites the result being similar websites that dont get exposure on google. Magneto or woocomenrce are alot more hands on and are the opposite slightly more complex but thepayoff ismuch better.They rank better and can really offer a user a very personalised e commerce shopping experience.

WordPress, Magento. They allow customizing whatever and however you want. Magento is more flexible here.

1301 One Lake Plaza Cluster T - JLT, Dubai UAE
    Wordpress is a good and first choice for me.

Best cms for the website.

As we all know we're living in 21st century and technology is growing rapidly. In the past few years, many new innovations have also taken place. Earlier it was very difficult to build a basic website or it was a myth that only an engineer can make a basic website. But with the growing innovations. new technologies improvement is also taking place on a very fast basis.
    Now there are a lot of CMS on which we can build a basic site by adding content theme easily. Before telling the best CMS to let me tell u what is CMS. CMS is a content management system. Examples of CMS: Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, Magento, etc.
    Talking about the best CMS, I consider WordPress as the best CMS because it has a lot many functionalities as changing the theme, editing font style, moreover it's SEO friendly and lots more benefits.
    Still, I'll suggest these CMS are for basic sites if you are planning for a long term business it's advisable to contact a web development company and build a side with proper coding.
    As when it comes to security wordpress fail every time because it's an open platform.

I agree most of you guys have preferred Wordpress over some other CMS. But I have gone through the negatives of Wordpress also. Such as:-
    1) Security: The biggest negative of WordPress is it doesn't provide security. It's an open platform so it's very difficult to keep all the data and credentials safe.
    2)It's actually expensive: When it comes to Wordpress yes I agree it's free but when we see the cost in whole it can be expensive i.e the cost of themes, Plugins and much more. It can in total cost u more than expected.
    3) Updates: Wordpress requires regular updates for the fluent functioning
    4) SEO: Wordpress is not much SEO friendly.
    5) When it comes to deep customization even wordpress site needs coding.
    I recently came across a web development company site and by going through the site i realized even a coding site can give so so better experience to user than any other.

What u guys think?

Thread Information