Page 3 of 3 123

Thread: What is Domain Authority?

Domain Authority is a search engine(SE) ranking score developed by MOZ that predicts how likely a website is to rank on SERPs A Domain Authority score ranges from one to 100, with higher scores corresponding to a greater ability to rank.

Simply Define, Domain Authority is a search engine ranking score that gives a measure of how successful a site is when it comes to search engine results.

The domain authority of a website describes its relevance for a specific subject area or industry

I have been looking for such info, thank you! I have created a really cool website with the help of the free website design site from there, and now I am looking for different ways to rank in higher. Any input is really helpful, I apprecaite that!
    Last edited by jcage; 07-06-2021 at 03:09 AM.

DA predicts how well a website will rank on the search engine result page(SERP)

What is the best way to increase the Website DA and PA?

Quote Originally Posted by tamil96 View Post
    Domain Authority is a search engine ranking score which is developed by Moz. A domain authority score of the website is varied from 1 to 100.The domain autority is calucualted by the factors like
    the number of backlinks
    the quality of the content
    the number of root pages in a website
    I love to explanation so far. Carry on!

The domain authority of a website expresses its applicable for a certain subject area or industry. Domain Authority is a search engine ranking score developed by Moz. This significance has a direct impression on its ranking by search engines, trying to appraise domain authority through automated analytic algorithms.

It is a number which tells you that how many peoples know your website domain. How much your domain / business is recognized.

Thread Information