Thread: Website for me

Website for me

Hello from me. I want someone to make a website for my little company. Tell me, who can do this for me. I want good service and support. Thank you

I'm not a web designer, so I can't build a website for you. But it is possible to do it by yourself as there are many ready-made templates and website builders that don't require special coding knowledge and skills. Personally I'm going to build a site using Wordpress. By the way, there is a big TemplateMonster sale on https://*************************/ and I was lucky to get a theme with a discount there. Hope it helps!

I agree with Jim. It really depends on what you want, but if you need a rather simplistic website then i recommend using a template based system like wordpress. check this link out that is made with Wordpress.

http://techsurge.io/

A google search of your question will yield many of the same results as posted here and possibly better solution. I think however going with a wordpress template that has a good reputation is the best way , i would stay away from static websites as user generated content , blogs and many of those dynamic features are becoming increasingly bigger factors for rankings and sales conversions.

Perform online searches to find companies in your area if geographic proximity is important to you and ask professional peers for references. Additionally, if there are websites (in your industry or not) that you love, check out who built them and add them to your list. Personally I used this company https://eulerr.com/project/cat/website/

Well, on a serious note, you can create your own website easily using WordPress. It is an open source platform which allows you to create any website without any hassle. You don’t need to have any technical knowledge.

Well, I recommend you to design your website from Sky Potential Technologies they are the leading Website Design and development agency in UK. They are one of the preferred web designers for many businesses in UK. Their dedicated and highly experienced web design and development team can help you in achieving that unique positioning for your website that attracts end users and sales. From understanding your business objectives to create the perfect solution through to conversion optimization and visitor tracking, they work with you every step of the way to make sure you achieve your business goals from your website.

Ready to take your business to the next level?

See, If you have basic knowledge about Wordpress and content management then do it by yourself only. Yes, you would require further help while developing but it can be solved getting suggestion from the experts serving people online.
    Apart from that, you can take the help of companies such as 'GoDaddy' (I am not a promotion it) or deal with a company serving such facilities.

Just tell, what type of website is your requirement. So that it will become easy to suggest.

To create a website for your company you need to find designers and developers. Well, or you can contact an IT company, but their prices are much more expensive than freelancers. You can read the difference between a company and freelancers here https://light-it.net/blog/software-d...te-comparison/.
    Last edited by zedzedzed; 12-13-2019 at 06:19 AM.

Sign up for a free website builder. Choose what kind of website you want to create.
    Customize a template or get a website made for you. ...
    Drag and drop 100s of design features. ...
    Get ready for business. ...
    Publish your website and go live. ...
    Drive traffic to your site.

Thread Information