Page 2 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: How to find clients

Anybody tried with streaming?

Hi, I try with healthy food business and decided to start with streaming. What do you think about platforms like https://on.live ? Anybody tried? It's free so I can see no risk to try with it.

Along with promotion, try to focus on serving your current client as they will definitely share their positive experience. That will bring more client to get your services.

Finding new clients is a very hard task for a promoter and every marketer want to see their brand name on a high level but somewhere it is very hard for them because they need to spend a lot of money for getting their brand name out there in a very short time. Well, there are so many ways to get new clients by that you can easily promote your business:-
    1. Run an ad campaign
    2. Generate Leads
    3.Productize your services
    4. Have an SEO strategy
    5. Speak at industry conferences
    6. Make creative business cards

But if you want to get the result very soon and want to really promote your business then you can use the best selling promotional products where you can imprint your brand name over the products and can hand out among the audience. After some days, you can see the result because whenever a person will use your products then your brand name will be reminded by them and come to you very soon.

So if you are interested to purchase out the best selling promotional products then PapaChina can be the best place for you because they are one of the famous wholesaler of promotional products and can get the latest promotional items for attracting the people.

I think that, in 2019, best choice of strategy is to bet on:
    a) Content marketing (blogs, social media, videos)
    b) Advertising in online platforms (Like Google Ads or Facebook Ads)
    c) Landing pages with dedicated offer - you can use tools like WIX or Wordpress for that.

Finding customers is always a key issue for companies focused on sales. And in fact, all companies sell something. What does your company do?

If you want to work alone to should go to freelancing market place of your relevant or specific skills and do your work anywhere anytime but if you have a small business and you want to promote it then you should go with social media marketing and email marketing.

If you want to promote your business pro[erly, you can take the help of social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitters, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. On these platforms, you can insert your business-related images, videos, infographics. From here you can get large organic traffic for your business. Which can cause a business to raise your targeted users?

Before you can find new customers and increase sales, you need to understand who your customer is, what value proposition you offer to customers, and what your competition is currently offering in the market and where there are gaps for a new entrant.

there are many ways to find clients but some effective ways according to me are as follows:-
    Ask for referrals, don’t wait for them
    Partner with agencies
    Browse job boards
    Follow up with lost clients
    Follow up with your network
    Run an ad campaign
    Start blogging

You have to market your site using services like SEO, PPC ads, social media, etc. to get clients. Prepare a lead generation strategy after analyzing your target customers and then use multichannel marketing. There are some lead generation tips you can look at to get some additional ideas on how to generate new potential customers.
    Last edited by aishley; 12-02-2019 at 02:43 AM.

I do a trick

I connect to NordVPN Teams and then, I changed my location to the country I would like to promote my business and I make search in google, look what kind of markets that country has, what's in the top pages of google in that country and etc.. Then, I try to make something different and do a good SEO in that country so I can rank in top pages of google, I daily monitor it and goes pretty well for me.

It s depends on your business If you elaborate on your business then we can suggest more valuable points for you. And there are many other freelancer service providers are there to search for clients and their needs.

1) Find clients through your workplace.
    2) Find clients through business organizations.
    3) Tell friends and family you'd like more clients.
    4) Advertise for clients.
    5) Get clients through your personal activities.
    6) Get clients through referrals.
    7) Get clients through social media.

1) Find clients through your workplace.
    2) Find clients through business organizations.
    3) Tell friends and family you'd like more clients.
    4) Advertise for clients.
    5) Get clients through your personal activities.
    6) Get clients through referrals.
    7) Get clients through social media.

Thread Information