Page 1 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: How to find clients

How to find clients

Hello from me, please someone tell me how I can promote my business and search for new clients. Tell me some ideas and tricks? Thanks.

What exactly is your business. There are so many companies that can do that for you

My business sells various electronic products on the Internet. That's why I'm looking for a way to increase my sales!

Quote Originally Posted by jersyy View Post
    My business sells various electronic products on the Internet. That's why I'm looking for a way to increase my sales!
    In your case, it is good to use the services of a person who is involved of marketing in social networks.

I would be very glad if you tell me who can do this for me? Thanks

I personally use the services of company "Follol. Very good professionals and good prices."
    https://www.follol.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Nottir View Post
    I personally use the services of company "Follol. Very good professionals and good prices."
    https://www.follol.com/
    I will check this company

what is your business type? and generally facebook and Instagram are the most popular platforms to promote business. but you can also use periscope for business promotion

I'm not a big expert as I started running my business not long ago. First of all, you need to have a website. Personally I have chosen one of the discounted Wordpress themes on https://*************************/wordpress-themes.php and I'm going to build a website. Of course, I will face a problem of a proper marketing. I guess, I will try to use social media first. Also I'm going to find out more about SEO.

Freelancing website like upwork, fiverr are great to find clients and the easy way to promote a business is to use social media

Try Social Media, Local Listing, Local business submission, Classified ads for your business promotion.

From my personal view, you can go for digital marketing like Facebook ads or Google ads to promote your business. If you don't have any idea on this you can get in touch with any top digital marketing company to get this done for you at an affordable cost.

Yes, you can use different ways to promote your site. You can choose Facebook, Google, Instagram. If you have a referral system, then all social networks will do. I am now engaged in trading and got myself accounts in all social networks

Freelance services and platforms, Fb, IG, streaming.

Thread Information