Thread: online store

online store

Hello,
    I'm looking into setting up an online store & would like to know what problems people with established stores encounter on a daily basis. Thank you

I don't have much experience as I build my shop not long ago. But I should say, the problem I've faced is a proper marketing. Though my website was created with one of the car cleaning products shop wordpress templates and has a great design, it has turned out to be difficult to attract customers and increase sales. I was suggested to use social media for this purpose and I have already been testing Facebook and Twitter. But this is the very beginning, so I should think about other ways of promotion. But this is only my experience, maybe other people faced another issue.

Hello, I find some articles, that will be useful for you. I think main problems is leads and selling. Where find them. Also important problem is products. You can find a lot of articles about this on Shopify and other ecommerce blogs.
    https://www.businessoffashion.com/ar...retail-lessons
    https://ecommerce-platforms.com/ecom...l-run-beginner

Hi.If do you need a website for your online store.I can help you about it.

Every day there are different challenges. Mostly entrepreneurs face problems regarding order fulfillment and pricing decisions. Pricing decision is the most difficult task.

well, I assume most difficulties you may find with online marketing strategies. They keep changing and it is important to be always updated

Do you use Opencart for your online stores? I have recently found some really cool opencart themes for greatprice on Templatemonster. Take a look there too, maybe you will find some nice designs for your need too. I guess they are very cool

Thread Information