Page 1 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: Guest Blogging/Posting?

Hybrid View

Guest Blogging/Posting?

Currently I've heard that people gradually change their strategy to guest blogging/planning quite a lot (much, much more than in the past). My friends also said that it is effective and easy to use, and so I take a bit research about it. Basically I understand it as asking an site owner to publish my own article on his site, including links to my ranking page/site. Of course there will be a deal with that site owner but it will depend on different situations. Thing is, I don't think it is that "easy" like my friends said: "just sendind mail asking for tons of site owners and you will eventually get several deals". I don't know how particular he did it but there must be some sort of plan to it, or it's just he has tons of people working on sending mails.
    What do you think? Is it easy? Is it effective?

No its not easy to send hundreds of email asking for links. Many of them dosn't even reply to your emails, and those who does ask for money for trading a link, which is sometimes not in budget. However, if you do get some related links from some high DA websites, that doesn't make any drastic effect to website ranking that you were expecting it would make. So choose websites wisely when you are doing it, cause it takes muck time to get some beneficial responses.

If you want to do guest blogging then you will have to write a unique and engaging post wherein you will have understood that the post should informative and also covering the flow of the website like previous information and content. Make sure that you are not promoting your website in that content make it simple and informative

Guest Blogging is a method used by bloggers to increase blog traffic where bloggers write posts to be published on other bloggers blogs. Guest blogging can work in one of two ways:

* You write a post to appear on another person's blog.
    * Another person writes a post to appear on your blog.

Guest Posting is most popular SEO link-building techniques to improve your site backlinks.

Guest posting is the one of the top content marketing techniques which give top most priority by Search engines for ranking any website.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaden Taylor View Post
    Guest posting is the one of the top content marketing techniques which give top most priority by Search engines for ranking any website.

Ok, Got It, But I want to know that paid guest blogging is ideal way or not ?

Guest Blogging is an latest off-page SEO techniques to get backlinks by posting your content on another website/blog page.

Working on Guest postings is now a trending and an effective way to create backlinks, It can give you a good traffic and you can gain a good reputation from the online audience.

Guest Blogging

Guest blogging is one of the best ways to drive backlinks.

How to search?

For ex:- If you are searching on blogs related to "Digital Marketing "
    digital marketing + “guest blogger”
    Digital marketing + “guest post“
    Digital marketing + “guest article”
    Digital marketing + “Add Guest Post”
    Digital marketing + “Submit Guest Post”
    Digital marketing + “Submit a Guest Article”
    Digital marketing + “Guest Post Guidelines”
    Digital marketing + “become a contributor”
    Digital marketing + “contribute to this site”
    Digital marketing + “Add Content”
    Digital marketing + “write for us”
    Digital marketing + “write for me”
    Digital marketing + “submit your writing”
    Digital marketing + “submit article”
    Digital marketing + “inurl:category/guest”

Quote Originally Posted by piqueddigimedia View Post
    Guest blogging is one of the best ways to drive backlinks.

How to search?

For ex:- If you are searching on blogs related to "Digital Marketing "
    digital marketing + “guest blogger”
    Digital marketing + “guest post“
    Digital marketing + “guest article”
    Digital marketing + “Add Guest Post”
    Digital marketing + “Submit Guest Post”
    Digital marketing + “Submit a Guest Article”
    Digital marketing + “Guest Post Guidelines”
    Digital marketing + “become a contributor”
    Digital marketing + “contribute to this site”
    Digital marketing + “Add Content”
    Digital marketing + “write for us”
    Digital marketing + “write for me”
    Digital marketing + “submit your writing”
    Digital marketing + “submit article”
    Digital marketing + “inurl:category/guest”

Thank You for share this information. It will help a lot for me again thanks.

I think the strategy is good, but it takes time. It is difficult to convince other bloggers to accept content, but it pays off.

Bloggers with high DA site have learnt the value of links, they will sell them to you if your content is good. Which by definition ,makes is have to be a no follow link according to google. Even posting infographics now ask for money link have become a trading commodity online. However look at massive corporate companies they arent spending money on this , they are spending money on marketing, adwords, content marketing. I thiink if you do get a few guest post you will maybe get a bit of a da bost, but the effort is not worth it unless you know some kind of trick like your friend does.

The other part of this is that you are giving away content you worrked days on for a link that you cannot really monitor... Its a blackbox, and a flawed system i would like to believe google would change it but They wont, they need sites to struggle for rank, because those sites eventually go to paid advertising.
    Last edited by ragnar; 10-15-2018 at 11:06 PM.

Ok, Got It, Thanks for sharing the valuable information.

Easy to use? I don't agree unless you have an unlimited budget. To get a guest post, you need to research websites and choose relevant ones. Then you contact webmasters and negotiate about topics and pricing. It all takes time.
    Then you need content. If you're good at writing, it will save a lion's share of money, but if not... It is also costly.
    Despite all these difficulties, it is worth trying because it brings you results. You can get better ranking and reach your audience.

Thread Information